CHAPTER 30

~ WESTON ~

What a nightmare. We almost lost Seth! I don't know what I'd have done if he died. His been my rock my whole life, without him I surely would be dead by now. I'm laying on Hero's chest, listening to his heartbeats, like I always do. His asleep. Everything about him calms me.

I run circles on his chest with my fingers. His skin is covered in goosebumps. I love the effect I have on him, even when his asleep. As I lay there I start to think about what I should do with Tamara? And those guys? Sam was their brother and I killed him brutally.

No one really knows why, just me and Sam and well, I guess he cant rat me out. I have no remorse for what I did. He deserved it and when I had my chance I just started to hit him, with all that I had.

I beat him with my fists, I kicked him and to end it for sure, I smashed his head against the asphalt. I know that I have so much more to tell Hero. It was a big step for me to tell him that I love him, even bigger to share my history in my childhood home.

After that happened, my life was pretty much a blur. I dont remember everything, but it slowly comes back to me in small fragments of memories. Sometimes I wake up screaming but Hero is always there and pulls me onto his chest.

I actually don't know how Id cope with all this without him. I look at him. I kiss his chest and he stirs under me. I keep kissing him and soon I feel his arms tighten around me. "Good morning." He greets me with his husky sleepy voice.

"Good morning." I plant a soft kiss on his lips. Did you sleep okay?

"I did. No nightmares."

"That's good."

"Yeah. Did you sleep okay?"

"I did. I always do when you're in my arms."

"I know. Me too." I kiss him again. God! Those soft lips, they drive me insane. I lean into his lips again, I slowly kiss him, brush my tongue over his lips. He slightly opened up and let me in. Our tongues swirl around each other, just like an erotic dance. He put one hand on my cheek, caressing my face. I sigh in pleasure into his mouth.

I get butterflies inside me when we kiss like this. Its so intimate and passionate. I roll on top of him, he puts his hands on my ass and squeeze both cheeks and when he does , he presses his massive hard on against my core. I'm still amazed by how big he is. I love how he knows exactly what I want and how I want it. My personal sex god!

I roll over so I'm under him, he keeps kissing me, slow and filled with love and tenderness. He stands on his knees between my legs and pulls down my panties, my breathing gets heavier. His eyes are stormy and hungry. He leans down to my aching core and kisses my clit, pushing one of his thick fingers inside my wet opening.

"Mmm...ohh" I moan as he pumps his finger in and out of me as his tongue flickers over my clit. He comes up to my face and kisses me, still fingering me. "You like this?" he asked. "Oh, god yes!!" I cum so hard around his fingers and before I know it his cock is inside me, he thrust slow but yet hard. I claw his back as he makes his way to both of our releases.

"Mmm...Ohh, baby! You feel so good wrapped around me." Ohh! I fucking love it when he talks dirty to me. My sexy man! "Ohh...you feel so good inside me.." He grunts for an answer and picks up his pace and begins to pound into me. He's hitting my sweet spot deep inside with every thrust. I'm so close to melting under him. I'll explode all over his cock.

"Yes!! Oh, god!! Harder, baby!" I'm so close and he moves his hips in circles, reaching every spot that I have and I cum so fucking hard around him. He moves faster and now our bodies are slapping together and making a erotic sound that brings me to the edge again. Hero's body starts to spasm and he works faster and harder.

"Ohh...Im gonna...Oh fuck!...Ohh" He twitches out everything he has. "Mmm, that was..." "...fucking mind blowing!"

"Yes. It was." He plant a soft kiss on my nose before he pulls out. We take a shower and have some steamy sex in there before we get ourselves ready to go and visit Seth. My heart squeezes a little when I think about him. He hates hospitals. "God, you're so hot." I chuckle at him.

"You're the hot one." I admire him. He looks at me. It's like there's no end to our hunger and passion for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ HERO ~

There she stands hot as hell and says that I'm the hot one. I just want to jump her bones and fuck her senseless. Oh, god?! The things she does to me. We head downstairs and have some coffee. Weston looks at the prospects, theyre eyeballing her, Hard!

"If you like to use your eyes, I suggest you stop with the eyeballing thing!" Weston tells them and they quickly look away. Oh, this is even better than I thought. Bring it on.