CHAPTER 22

~ WESTON ~

Okay, that was not the best way to say hello to your brother in law but he had it coming. I've been teased my whole life for my length. It's just something I hate when people have to point out. I mean obvious. I am short, like come on, be more creative if you have to mess with me and he needed to know that you don't mess with me without a rumble.

Hero pulls me onto his lap and kiss my neck. Pollux looks at us and he smiles genuinely. I'm sure he's a good guy but I'm not ready to be all shiny about his appearance just yet.

"So, Weston right?"

"Yeah?'

"I'm Pollux." I roll my eyes.

"I know." He chuckles.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about my comment. You seem to be able to handle yourself and him." he pointed to Hero.

"No worries. I think you got what you deserved and yes, I can but more importantly, he can handle me. Not many can."

"So true." Seth said and Vince agrees.

"Yes. Well, you're worth every effort." Hero says.

"Aww, thanks babe." Pollux chuckles.

"Guess you have a good thing going on here, bro. Don't mess it up."

"Wasn't planning on it." Hero tells him.

"Good. Tyra told me that you were at the club last night?" Ohh...bring her up, will you? I'm still pissed.

"Yeah. I had to look through the books. Got occupied by your wife though and then Weston went missing. So I never got the time to check them. Did you bring them?" Pollux sighs and roll his eyes when Hero mentions Tyra.

"What did she do this time?"

"The usual." Hero says. I chug down my beer.

"She rubbed her very large fake tits in my guys face." I tell him. Pollux sighs again and shakes his head.

"Not again!"

"Again?" I ask.

"Well, she does that to everyone. Man or woman, doesn't matter."

"My god!"

"Yeah. Sorry. I guess you didn't like that?" No I didn't!

"Nope! but if dickhead over here would have told me that she does that, I wouldn't be this pissed." Pollux looks at Hero and then he smack the back of his head.

"Oww! Dude, what the fuck?!"

"You have one of the weirdest sister in laws and didn't tell your girl about her stupid habit? Shame on you, Prez!" I start to laugh and Hero chuckles.

"Guess I deserved that." Hero said.

"You think? and if you had told me about Weston I would have made sure that Tyra would be on her best behavior." Hero chuckles.

"Like that would help?" Hero said.

"Well, at least she would know." I sigh and grab Hero's pack of cigarettes and head outside. Brothers bickering bores me. I breathed in the fresh air and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ HERO ~

Pollux, the man of the year, tell me to share my sister in laws weird habits. He could just tell his god damn wife to stop shoving her boobs under everyone's noses. I mean, who even does that. Especially when it's your brother in law?!

"Well, here's the books and I'll talk to Tyra. This must end. I'm sure Weston wouldn't back down to punch her in the face if she pulls that move again." I chuckle.

"Yes, please talk to her and Weston probably would beat her half to death if she did that again and no, I'm not kidding." I tell him.

"Wow. She's a handful, right?"

"And then some." Me, Vince and Seth say in unison. Pollux chuckles.

"Good catch, bro. She'll keep you on your toes. I like that."

"She sure does and I like that to."

"Oh, I think we all have heard how much you like it." Seth said.

"Yeah! Like every damn day and night." said Jay and Vince agrees.

"Yes...we do. You so know how thin these walls are, yes?" Trip asks. I raise my eyebrows,

"And? Like I haven't heard all of you fuck like a thousand times?!" I tell them.

"Really? Are we talking about our sex life again?" Weston asks. Oh shit! She can really walk without making any noise. So sneaky!

"Apparently we're loud." I tell her.

"And?"

"That's what I said."

"This morning I heard you and Riley! I heard you and Rachel the other night, Seth. I heard some of you with one of the whores just before I came downstairs. So please, don't pretend like we're the only ones who fucks in this house and if we were, it wouldn't be any of your businesses! I can't keep my mouth shut when he fucks me like a god, can I?" No one says anything.

"That's what I thought."

"Babe..." I pull her into my chest and she's calm within seconds. God, I love her!

"I like her. Well, you have the books and I'm talking to Tyra when I get back. See you around. Nice to meet you, Weston." She smirks.

"Wish I could say the same." He laughs and walk out.

"Well, that's my brother." She chuckles.

"Yeah, I kind of figured that out like an hour ago."

"Did you, now?"

"mmm, hmm..." I put my lips on hers and kiss softly.

"I like Pollux, he seems like a good guy, just to bad he have a weird wife. Well, I guess I'm weird to." She says. I thought we would have this night all yo ourselves but now I have to look over these books. I hate calculating.

"Need help with those?" she points at the books.

"You know how to?" She smirks.

"I get by."

"Okay. Let's go to the chapel and finish these so we can go to bed."

"Can't wait." I take a seat at my place and Weston takes Seth's place at my right. She counts and writes. She's fast. I'm not even half way through when she's done.

"Done."

"What? How did you manage to do it that fast?" She chuckles.

"I'm good with numbers and I took a class in booking and businesses in prison."

"Oh. That's good."

"Yeah, I guess."

"You didn't even use a calculator?"

"Nahhh"

"I love you."

"Because I can calculate without a calculator?" She giggles.

"No but I love to find out new things about you every day."

"Aww, baby. I love you to." she kiss me and waits for me to finish.

"Well, I'm done!"

"About damn time. I'm bored." I chuckle.

"Come on, I'm going to make you feel good and I promise, it won't be boring." She smirks. "Ohh, I like the sound of that. Come on the, Prez." I take her hand and go upstairs.