CHAPTER 15

~ WESTON ~

Ughh I try to open my eyes but when I do I regret it instantly and shut them again.

"Ohh...ughh." I turn around in the bed and Hero isn't here. God damn! but the door opens and he comes inside and close the door behind him. He chuckles when he sees me.

"How do you feel." he ask me. I give him a death glare.

"Okay. You're not doing so well."

"No. Where were you?"

"Showered and then drank some coffee."

"I hate to wake up when you're not here." He flops beside me and I almost puke when he does.

"Ughh, don't do that."

"I'm sorry I left you alone but I thought you needed to sleep." Awww, cutie!

"Thanks...but not again....please?"

"Sure. Sorry babe." I nod and put my arm over my eyes. Oh god!! I don't ever want to get drunk again.

"I need a shower."

"Yeah, you do."

"Jeezz, thanks." He chuckles and kiss me softly.

"Want me to help you?"

"Haven't you already showered?"

"So? I can definitely shower again. As long as I get to see you naked."

"Smooth..."

"Right?!" He smirk and lift me up, carrying me bridal style into the bathroom. He takes of my clothes and start the water. When it's hot enough he moves me into the streaming water and it feels amazing.

"Thank you."

"Any time, baby." I pull him into the streaming water and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. We just stand there and make out for I don't know how long but I don't want to stop. His hands caresses my skin up and down over my hips.

"mmm..."

"mmm..." Someone knocking on the door and our moment breaks.

"What?" Hero yells out.

"I want a shower and I prefer hot water. You two always outrun the hot water." Seth answers him. I giggle.

"Sorry, bro just a minute." We turn the water of and I wrap my towel around me and Hero does the same. We open the door and Seth looks pissed and hungover as fuck.

"Oh, you look sore, bro."

"I am. So sore."

"Hahaha, that sounded so dirty." Hero said laughing.

"Haha, oh god! You're right. Like I've been ass fucked all night!"

"Yeah, you didn't tho?"

"Fuck, no!"

"Oh my god. Shut up." I tell them. We laugh and leave the bathroom and Seth rush inside. Hero watches me as I get myself ready. I watch him in the mirror. He have his dirty eyes. He's so turned on. When I'm done, he looks me up and down, biting his bottom lip in the most sexiest way.

"You're hot." He said and I chuckle.

"You're hot."

"Come on, I'm taking you out for breakfast today."

"Ohh, yes! Can't wait." He leans into my lips and kiss me softly and gently but that damn fire inside me burns like a living hell. God, he turns me on whatever he does. Downstairs the crow eater is cleaning up the mess from last nights party. I just laugh when I see them.

Hero grabs my hand and lead me outside to his bike. He gives me a helmet and then we jump up. I put my arms around his waist and off we go. I almost come during the ride. The sound of that engine, my arms around this handsome guy. I let my palms glide over his inner thighs. I teach his cock and press my hands against in.

"Baby?" I call out to him.

"Yeah?"

"This bike makes me horny, I'm almost coming..." He chuckles and pull over. He takes of his helmet and so do I.

"So my bike makes you horny?"

"Yeah! I was so close..." I pout.

"Baby....such a dirty girl..."

"Yeah? Is that okay?" He chuckles and kiss me.

"It sure is, come on let me help you."

"Please!" He smirk as he lifts me of the bike and lean against it. He opens my pants and push his hand down my panties. I grip his leather jacket as he rub my clit and slowly push one finger inside me.

"mmm..."

"Like that?" He whisper in my ear.

"Yes! Ohh" He pull my pants down all the way to my ankles, then he kneels before me and kiss my aching core. Holy fuck! This is so exciting! He stands up and open his pants and push them down, his cock springs free, he lift me up on his bike and pull my ass to the edge as he thrust inside me..

"Ohhh...yes!"

"mmm..." He grunts with every thrust. He starts to rub my clit as he thrust hard inside me. He makes me come twice before he unloads himself inside me.

"Ohhh...fuck! Yes, baby!"

"Uhh...mm..uh!" He pulls out and helps me off the bike, so I can get dressed again. Shit I can't believe that we did that, on the freaking highway. God, it was so amazing. I can't get enough of him.

"Thank you. I really needed that."

"Me to. You're amazing." I bush and he smirk but he doesn't say anything about it. Thank God! We jump up on the bike and drive to a bed and breakfast cafeteria.

"Wow, this looks awesome."

"Yeah, they have the best waffles and pancakes here."

"Yummy!" A waitress comes and take our orders. She ain't looking at me at all. She only have eyes for Hero but he doesn't even look at her. I smirk.

"Excuse me, sweetie. What's your name?"

"It's Ellie."

"Oh okay, Ellie?"

"Yes?"

"First of all you could look at me when I'm talking to you, kind of rude not to."

"I..I'm.."

"...sorry? I'm sure you are but you see this handsome guy that your drooling over? He is mine. So please, do yourself a favour and stop eyeballing him, before I stab a fork in your eye."

"I..I am r-really sorry." Aww that's cute. She stutter.

"Bring us our food and keep your eyes of my man."

"Yes." She walk off. Hero and I burst out in laughter.

"You're ruthless, babe."

"Aww, thanks baby." He takes my hands and kiss my knuckles.

"Love you..."

"You should." I tease and he smirk.

"And I love you to."

"You better." We giggle like teenagers when Ellie the waitress put our dishes in front of us. She doesn't look at either of us.

"Thanks sweetie." She doesn't respond. We dig in and he was right it's delicious and I'm having a orgasm in my mouth again.

"mmm...this is so good!" Hero chuckles.

"If you keep sounding like that, I'll take you to that restroom and fuck your brains out." I smirk. I don't back down from a challenge. Ever! Game on, prez!

"mmm...ohh...soo soo good!" He growl. I take another bite and moan again.

"That's it. Come with me." I stand up and he grab my wrist and leads me to the rest room and literally fuck my brains out. God damn! He's gonna be the death of me.