CHAPTER 25

~ HERO ~

This can't be happening! She took off! I turn to face Tamara.

"Vince take her down to the basement." I say it through my teeth.

"Sure." he grabs Tamara's arm and drag her ass down to the basement. I'll deal with her later.

"Seth, come on."

"Yeah, let's bring our girl home." I nod at him and jump into my car, driving the streets slowly, up and down.

"Stupid bitch!" Seth yells and kick the interior. "Chill..."

"Why couldn't she just kept her fucking mouth shut?" he asks. "She's not going to be able to talk when I'm done with her." I tell him. My blood boils inside me. I'm so fucking angry. Stupid bitch!

"There she is!" Seth yells and point to her. Weston sits on the bus stop. Her clothes are wet and she doesn't have any shoes. I hit the breaks and run out to her. When she sees me, she starts to cry. Her feet are busted and bloody.

"Take me home, please." she whispers out. I lift her and carry her bridal style to the car. She leans her head against my chest.

"I'll drive, sit with her." I take a seat in the back of the car. Weston press her ear against my chest and sobs. My heart breaks when she hurts like this.

"I got you babe."

"I...I...I'm sorry that I ran."

"Don't think about that. Let's get you home." she nods and I kiss the top of her head. God, this is so hard. My beautiful girl, so broken. I hope I can put her back together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ WESTON ~

When I saw Hero's car, I felt such a relief. I knew he would come for me. I just needed to get away from the situation, otherwise I'd have killed that fucking whore. We're on our way back to the clubhouse and I press my ear against Hero's chest. I try to focus on his heartbeat and slowly I start to relax.

"Come on. we're home." Hero said and I nod, but I can't move. He lifts me and walk inside. Vince comes running.

"Weston, are you okay?" he ask. "No but I'll be, just not right now."

"I understand, let me know if you need anything, okay?"

"Thanks. Can you go and get the pups from Debbie's?"

"Sure."

"Thanks." Hero walks upstairs and stops outside the bathroom. He starts the water. He puts me down on the chair and take of my clothes. My feet are sore and bloody after all the running on the asphalt and shattered glass but that's the pain I want. So it doesn't bother me.

"Hero washes my hair, my body and clean the cuts under my feet. Then he wrap a towel around me and carry me to our room. He puts me down on the bed, to get clothes. I get one of his hoodies and a pair of sweatpants. Then we crawl under the covers and he pulls me close to his chest.

"I'm so sorry." I tell him. "Shhh...baby! Don't think about that. I got you." I wonder if he heard that I can't have children? My brain is working so hard with all my worries. The same thing that keeps popping up, what if I'm not good enough for him? What if he leaves me? I'd die if he did.

"I'm exhausted. My eyes gets heavier by the minute and soon I drift of to sleep in Hero's arms, my favorite place to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ HERO ~

I'm so glad I found her. She's a mess right now but the only thing I can do, is to be there for her. I'm going to put Vince in charge this week and take Weston to our cabin, in the woods. She needs a break from all this, to be able to heal. I just have to make sure that everything is taken care off in the mean time.