CHAPTER 12

~ HERO ~

My heart breaks for what she has gone through. Alone. No one should have to do that. How couldn't Seth and Vince not notice what was going on? I mean she must have cuts and burn marks everywhere. Even I can tell by the scars. My eyes tear up when she tells me her story. When she's done, she let out a breath and looks at me. She sees my tears and she starts to cry as well. We kiss and I press my forehead against hers.

Then I say...

"I love you.." Oh my god! Did I just sat that out loud? Now, she's going to panic and run.

"That you..." Ouch!

"And I love you too, Hero." Phewwww. She loves me.

"You do?"

"Yes, what's not to love? You're the only one who doesn't push me around, you let me be, you listen, you make me feel loved in a way that I've never experienced before. You're the one that I want." Her tears streaming down her cheeks and that's the only confirm that I need. I cup her face and wipe her tears away as I kiss her with everything I have. I'm so in love with this girl.

She pulls back.

"Wait here." I look confused. She smiles and walks into her bathroom. A few minutes later she comes out and fuck me sideways!

 A few minutes later she comes out and fuck me sideways!

"Wow! You're so beautiful baby." She smiles and blushes. I know this is a huge del for her. To show her scared body like that.

"Thank you." I walk towards her and put my hands on her hips, I lean in to her neck and kiss her. She shiver. I love that her body reacts that way when I touch her. I grab her ass and squeeze her cheeks, she moans.

"mmm..." I nibble on her earlobe and her body covers I Goosebumps. I take a firmer grip around her ass and lift her up, she instinctively wrap her legs around my waist as I walk towards the bed. I put her down gently and place myself on top of her. I nibble at her nipples over the fabric of her bra and she arch her back.

"Ohh...mmm..." I take her bra off and kiss her breasts as I massage them. I suck and kiss her erected nipples. She runs her hands through my hair and tug at the end. God, she turns me on so god damn much.

"I really love you Weston. " She moans.

"I really love you to, baby." I kiss her body all the way down to the waistband of her panties. I hook my thumbs on her panties and pull them down and throw them on the floor. Then I kiss her core. She grip the bedsheets with both her hands as I suck, kiss and lick her clit. I push one finger inside her.

"Ohh, god! Yes!" I keep sucking and kissing her clit as I let my finger penetrate her. I can feel how her inner muscles tense up and soon she comes around my fingers.

"mmm,ohhh..mmm..." I pull out my finger and put it in my mouth. Her eyes glows like fire.

"You taste so sweet, baby." I undress myself and when I do she reach for her phone and start some music. Metallica - Nothing else matter.

"Come here." I line up at her entrance and slowly push myself inside her, I make sure that she feels every inch of me.

"mmm..."

"I love you." I tell her.

" and I love you." I keep pushing myself deeper into her, when she have all of me inside her. I thrust a little faster. I look deep into her eyes, we both breath with our mouths open. She follows my movement with her hips.

This is so intense, so intimate. We look each other in the eyes as we both come together.

"Uhh...mmm..uhh.."

"Ohh..mmmyygod!

When we're come down from our climaxes I kiss her. Her lips are so soft when she kiss me and she caresses the base of my neck.

I pull out and lay next to her, she put her head on my chest. I run my fingers through her hair and soon she's sleeping. I just lay there and listen to her Spotify list and think about what she told me. It means the world to me, that she trust me enough to tell me about her past. It must been so hard. I admire her bravely. She really is something else. I've never met a girl like this.

The music keeps playing and it seems that we have the same taste of music. I smile for myself when I think about how much alike we are but not at all the same time. I drift of to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ WESTON ~

I slowly begin to wake up. My head is still on Hero's chest. He breaths slowly, he's still asleep. I kiss his chest and snuggle against his skin. His scent is to intoxicating, so manly and his cologne is to die for. He loves me!

I almost didn't say it back. I was in shock. I never thought a guy like that could love someone so broken as me but I start to realize that he's slowly put me together. Piece by piece. I'm just so happy! I can't stop smiling. He makes me so happy. I never want to be without him. He's my everything. My always and my forever.