CHAPTER 6

~ WESTON ~

I wake up and I'm trapped in someone's arms. I turn around and see Hero. Okay, why is he here? I told him, I don't share my bed while sleeping. Then I remembered last night! Oh, fuck! and Vince! Fucking douchebag!

Hero stirs next to me. He turns around with his back against me. I let him sleep. He looks so peaceful and carefree when he sleeps. I look at his ink

I wonder how much that hurt when he did those? He's covered in them

I wonder how much that hurt when he did those? He's covered in them. I have one, a star on my hip bone. A girl in prison made it for me. I don't even know why I did a star tho? I think of my mom when I see stars. Maybe that's why I did it?

I run my hands over his back. I don't even know why? but I can't help myself. He's so beautiful. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I've never felt so safe like I did in his arms last night. The sound of his heartbeats really calmed me. I don't think I've ever felt that, Vince and Seth never did that. They just sat by my side and hold my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ HERO ~

I slowly start to wake up. I feel someone's hands running over my back. It feels good. I don't move or say anything. I just lay there and let her do their thing. Then she lay next to me, with her chest against my back. I smile for myself. I think she likes this kind of body contact. Even tho her brothers told me she doesn't like it at all. Maybe they don't know her after all.

I start to move a little just to give her a heads up that I'm waking up, if she wants to pull back without getting caught. But she doesn't. She still run her fingers over my skin. I think she's following the lines of my tattoos.

I like it. I get Goosebumps.

"Morning"

"Morning. Prez" I turn around to face her. She smiles.

"Thank you" she said.

"Of course. You okay?" She try to keep her tears away but her eyes betray her.

"No. I think I'm broken, just like Vince said. No one can fix my fucked up head" I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear, then I wipe her tears with my thumbs.

"Don't say that. You're amazing" She freezes when I say that. She doesn't believe me. I guess she's been told her whole life how worthless she is. I would like to know her whole story. I want to understand her.

"I'm not but you are" I smile. I won't argue with her in this vulnerable state.

"I really appreciate everything you did for me last night" I smile again.

"Anytime Wes. I'm here for you."

Something in her eyes shift and she leans into my lips and brush hers over mine. I open my mouth to let her in. Her tongue is warm and she taste so good. She cups my face and deepen the kiss further. I lose myself in this kiss. She really knows what she's doing. She suck softly on my tongue and I moan in her mouth.

"mmm..." She place her leg over my hips and I put my hand behind her knee and squeeze her. She moans into mu mouth. I caress the backside of her thigh as she press herself closer to me.

"mmm...touch me" I reach down between her legs and start to rub her core over her panties. She sighs out in pleasure. I keep rubbing her and she press her pussy closer to my hand.

"mmm..." she moans.

"You like this?" I asked her and she smirks.

"God yes!" I kiss her again and once again lose myself in her kisses. I shove her panties aside and push one finger inside her, I penetrate her slowly and pull out and then push two fingers inside her.

"mmm, ohhh"

I flip her over and place myself over her. I press my cock against her core. She arches against me when I do that. I use my elbows for support so I can hover over her face. We never stop kissing. I pull down her panties and my boxer, then I push my cock inside her and Holy hell, she's so tight. I trust slow and gently. Her arms roam over my back as I pick up the pace a notch. I don't think I've ever fucked someone like this before. It's so intimate and intense.

"Oh, god!"

"Uhh" She rock her hips against mine. Following my rhythm. She open her eyes and I look deep into them as I thrust inside her. I swear, if it was possible there would be sparks and fireworks around us now.

"Ohh...I'm close..." she moans. I kiss her neck and buck my hips upwards and stimulate her g-spot and she comes undone!

"Oh my god....yes! Ohh, fuck" I pick up the pace and thrust harder and faster, with every thrust I get closer to my release and soon I'm emptying myself deep inside her, as she comes one more time.

"Uhh, fuck! mmm...." I moan.

"Ohh, Hero! I'm coming again, Don't stop...mmm!!" When her walls looses around me, I pull out and let her come down from her high. I lay next to her. She put her head on my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ WESTON ~

Wow! That was so intense and so intimate. That was no fucking, that was love making and it felt so good. I don't think I've ever come like that before. Not with so much intensity. Oh, shit! I think I'm falling for him!

I place my head on his chest. That's my new favourite place to be. His heartbeat's really makes me feel better. I can't explain it but I feel at ease. I'm not even restless or bored. Which I always do otherwise. I guess this is what happens when a hurricane collides with a steady tornado.

God, I don't ever want this feeling to stop and I want to lay here on his chest forever. I don't want to go out there and face Vince. I'd like to punch him in the balls. I know I probably went over board with Frankie last night but the things he said. That's unforgivable. He hurt me more than anyone ever have done before. He broke my heart.