CHAPTER 10

~ WESTON ~

Hero throws me over his shoulder and walk upstairs. I laugh from my heart and who know that feeling was so relieving? He smack my ass and I laugh so hard.

"Owww!!" I chuckle.

"Like that, don't you?" I laugh again.

"Maybe." He growls and kick my door open and then clos it before he throws me on the bed. He takes of his shirt and comes towards me. God damn! He's so fucking hot!

"Looking hot as hell over there, prez." He bites his bottom lip and lip and look at me, from my head to toes.

"You're the one who's hot, Wes." His eyes tells me that he really means it and the look he gives me gets my panties soaked.

"Come here, prez." He smirk.

"Do you know how much you turn me on, when you call me that?" I grab his cock.

"No, but I can feel it."

"mmm..." I open his pants and slowly push them down along with his boxers. He steps out of them. Then he undresses me slowly, when I'm only in my underwear, he takes a step back and look at me. I panic and jump at him.

He can't take that close of a look just yet. So I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I crash my lips against his, he let me dominate the kiss. His lips are so soft and he taste heavenly. I don't think, I can't get enough of him.

He takes a seat on the bed with me straddling him. I grind myself on his cock and he gently bites my bottom lip as I moan into his mouth.

"mmm..."

"Take of your panties and ride me." I smirk and do as he tells me too. I get back onto him and lower myself over his length. He growls when he, inch by inch buries his cock inside me. God, he's so big, it feels like he's poking my belly bottom from the inside.

"mmm...god! You feel so amazing around me!" I bite his earlobe

"Ohhh.and you make me feel so good when you're inside me." He grunts and I feel his cock throbbing when I talk dirty to him. I bounce up and down, back and forth over him. His hands are placed on my hips. He leans down to my breast and kiss my nipples.

I throw my head back and enjoy the ride, so to speak.He flips me over so he's on top of me. He kiss me as he thrusts harder into me. He take my legs and place them over his shoulders and the depth is overwhelming. I can't hold my shit together.

"Ohh, fuck, fuck, fuck!! I'm gonna..ohh"

"Come for me, baby..." My walls contracts around him and a tingling pressure shoots through me as I scream out in pleasure.

"Ohhmmmmmyygooddd.mmmm!!"

"That's right baby, let go.. Come all over me..." He pick up the pace and start to pound himself in and out of me as I feel him throbbing and twitching. he releases and reach his climax.

"Uhhh, fuck!! mmmm..uhhh" he's panting against my neck and kiss my sweet spot softly.

"Please stay with me tonight?" I can feel how he smiles against my skin but he doesn't say anything about it.

"Sure..." I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you."

"Any time, Wes." He pulls out and lay next to me. He pulls me into his chest and I close my eyes and focus on his heartbeats, I don't think I've ever felt this safe before. He's like my shield. He kiss the top of my head.

"Goodnight baby." Baby huh? It feels so good when he says that.

"Goodnight babe..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~