CHAPTER 20

~ WESTON ~

I have my head in Hero's lap the whole way back to the clubhouse. I don't say anything. I'm still pissed by the big boob blonde clinging all over my man and he didn't seem to mind.

"Vince?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." He doesn't say anymore and I don't want him to. I want him to know that I'm thankful for what he did and I'm going to forgive him but he have to earn my trust back.

"Weston?" Hero says. "No!" I yell and he sighs.

"You need to hear this." He says. "Yes, you really do." said Vince.

"Fine." he plays with my hair and I calm down. When ever he's near me, I go calm.

"Tyra, she's my brothers wife and she can't help herself, she flashes her boobs to anyone. We're partners but she's happily married to Pollux." he says.

"Oh." but still?! He let her touch him.

"But you didn't seem to mind to have her rack shoved up under your nose! That's what hurts, you let her do that and you didn't even explained it to me before we arrived. A heads up would have been good. Don't you think?"

"I'm sorry. I really am."

"Okay.

"So you'll forgive me?"

"I didn't say that. I just said okay to your statement." I feel so bad. I just want to kiss him but my stubbornness takes out the best of me. When we finally arrive at the clubhouse I walk straight to the ball.

Trip pours me a shot and I swig it Then I take my pups and run upstairs. I lock the door. Tonight he's going to get the cold shoulder. Tomorrow I'll talk to him. I need to be by myself right now. If the pups are in here. I'll probably sleep okay, as long as I don't have nightmares, I'm good.

"Come on, Wes! Open up!" Hero yells through the door. "No!"

"Well, where the hell am I supposed to sleep now?" I chuckle to myself.

"That's your problem."

"Fine!" I hear him walk inside his own room and slam the door. He still has a bed there. My heart aches after him but I try to keep myself busy with the pups and some drawings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ HERO ~

What the fuck?! I can't sleep without her body wrapped around mine. I can't sleep without the heat from her body on mine. God damn! I'm so going to break into our room later. I don't care what she have to say about that. I get a text from Kip.

[ Kip - Hey Prez, Adam just puled through surgery. They say he'll be alright. Just need to rest and heal for a while. Did you find Weston? ]

[ Hero - Hey man! That's good news. Yeah, she's alright. ]

[ Kip - Glad to hear that. Talk to you in the morning. ]

[ Hero - Thanks. Yeah, talk to you later. ]

I sigh. I get a text from Weston. I open it up and fuck me sideways! She's not playing nice. She's wearing a tiny top, where I can see her erected nipples and she knows how much I love her boobs and her perfectly pink nipples.

[ Hero -That's not fair! ]

[ Weston - Never said it was... ]

Ohh, I can play this game to. I undress myself and take a selfie. God, she makes me do the craziest stuff.

[ Weston - Well, that's not fair either. ]

[ Hero - Never said it was... ]

[ Weston - Jackass! ]

[Hero - Gorgeous. ]

[ Weston - Arrghhh. ]

[ Hero - What? ]

[ Weston - ]

[ Hero - mmm... ]

Ohh, this is fun and it's working! Then I get a picture of her sucking a lollipop.

[ Weston - Imagine that's your cock! ]

Fuck, I spoke to soon! She wins, I'm going to break that fucking door. Damn! She's so fucking sexy! I marsh out of my room and kick the door. I really put my weight to it.

"Open. the. door."

"Nahhh." Fucking stubborn girl! I kick again.

"Fine, just stop with the kicking already!" She opens the door and she's dressed in a little black laced sexy number. I literally drop my jaw...

"What the fuck?"

"Like it?" she asks. "Fuck yes!" She giggles.

I walk to her and grab her ass, lifting her up. I kick the door shut and make my way to our bed, The pups is sleeping in their own bed on the floor. I toss her on the bed and rip her underwear to shreds!

"Hey! I liked those!"

"I'll buy you new ones!"

"Deal! Fuck me, Prez!"

"Gladly!" with that said, I plunge inside her and she grabs my arms as I thrust hard and fast. She arch her back and throw her head backwards.

"Hmmmmm, ohh!! Fuck!" she moans. I lean to her neck and nibble her skin. Kissing and sucking her sweet spot, as I pick up my pace and fuck her so hard as I can bring myself to. She loves it!

"Harder, Prez!!"

"Uhh" I grown and growl. I go from thrust to pounding and she claws my arms and rock her hips in sync with mine and fuck, she's so tight.

"Ohh, Hero! I'm coming..."

"Yeah, come all over my cock, baby." Her walls tightened around me, as she spams out her orgasm under me. When she does I fell a tingling sensation shoot through my spine and I just can't hold back. She feels so good.

"Uhh...shit! I can't hold back anymore, baby."

"Let go! I'm coming again!" My cock throbs and I'm so close, when she reach her climax again. Soon my cock is twitching out every last drop of me inside me.

"mmm, fuck. You feel so good, baby. I'm...coming. Fuck!"

"mmm..." she moans. I kiss her neck as I'm trying to catch my breath. Fuck, that was amazing!

"I...love...you..." I tell her while I'm panting and she giggles. "I love you to. Sorry, I'm such a bitch!"

"You're not." I tell her. "I sure am but I won't argue with you." I smirk and pull out of her. She puts her head on my chest. I'm playing with her hair and soon we both drift of to sleep.