CHAPTER 11

~ WESTON ~

I can't believe that he gave me his credit card?! It feels like he trust me the way I trust him. I'll buy something sexy to wear just for him tonight.

"Come on, let's go." Riley yells.

"Yes." I grab my car keys and head out to the backyard where my car is. A lump in my chest twist when I look at it. Vince gave me this. Well, him and Seth but I know that Vince is way more skilled with cars than Seth. Seth is better with bikes.

Hero told me that they've worked on that car for a year to make it just the way I wanted it. I know that he loves me and cares about me but the sound of his betrayal is still to raw.

"This car is absolutely awesome."

"Yeah. I love it." Riley smiles. I really appreciate that she doesn't push me about the thing with Vince. She doesn't even mention him.

"So mall?" she asks.

"Yes! I haven't been there since, well before I went inside."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"I drive down town and unfortunately we have to pass The Black Souls MC on our way to the mall. Outside their bar I spot Evan, he smiles and gestures me to pull over.

"Should I?"

"No. they're enemies with us."

"Right." I drive past him and when I do, I flip him off.

"Do you know him?"

"Nah, I just fucked him once. I didn't know he was a Black Soul at the moment."

"Woah...Okay."

"Yeah. Typical me." Riley chuckles.

"Yeah. Who haven't been there once or twice. Not Evan though but their prez." What?

"Really?"

"Yeah. Just before I left for college."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I pull over at the parking lot and we head inside. There's so many stores and I don't even know where to begin.

"Let's get you a phone first."

"Yes." The guy behind the desk helps me and I choose the newest iPhone. He helps me get it started. It feels weird to have a phone but at the same time it feels kind of cool.

"I need Lingerie." I said to Riley

"Oh, me to. Let's go to Victoria's Secret."

"Hell yes." Inside the boutique I almost drop my jaw. There's so much lingerie. I want one of each. I pick up my phone and write a text message to Hero.

[ Weston - Hey babe. It's Weston. What is your favourite color? ]

I wait a few seconds and he replies.

[ Hero - Hey baby. I'm glad that you bought a phone. Dark colours, like purple, grey, black and navy blue. Why? ]

[ Weston - It's a secret. I'll show you later. ]

[ Hero - Can't wait. Miss you. ]

[ Weston - Miss you to. ]

He misses me? Oh my god! I really think I'm in love. I don't know how that's suppose to feel but the feelings I have inside me when I think of or when I'm with him is so mesmerizing. I put back my phone in my pocket and walk further in to the boutique.