CHAPTER 13

~ WESTON ~

When I wake up. I'm alone in the bed and I feel my anxiety slowly creep back inside me. Shit...where is he?! Did he have a change of heart? I grab my phone and check the time. It's 10:00 am. I sigh in relief. They're in chapel.

I get dressed and head downstairs. Now I'm going to do something that might be crazy, even for me but I don't care!

"Good morning." Riley greets me.

"Hey. One minute!" I tell her and marsh straight to the chapel. Riley tries to stop me.

"No. You can't marsh in there." I smirk.

"Watch me." I kick the door open and all the boys jump. Haha!!!

"Weston! Get out." Vince yells.

"Shut your face, asswipe." I walk towards Hero. He looks amused. I stand right in front him and he tilt his head. Waiting for me to speak up.

"I know this probably isn't how it works but I don't give a shit. I'm claiming you as my old man!" He chuckles.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

"I'm all yours!"

"Good and don't ever leave me alone in that bed again."

"Okay."

"Now kiss me!"

"Yes, ma'am!" He stands up and lift me so I'm the same height as him. Then he kiss me with so much passion and lust that I let out a moan. The guys clap their hands and whistle. Hero put me down.

"That's how it's done, boys! Kip, gather your shit! I need some ink."

"Absolutely!" he answers.

"Good. Back to business! Sorry that I disturbed." I walk out and close the door behind me. Riley is waiting outside and has a big smile on her lips!

"Wow! That was awesome." she said.

"Well, I try my best. Look the gym is ready. Wanna work out?"

"Sure. I guess I need to. I have been to lazy for a while now." I giggle.

"I'm sure Vince makes you work out up there." She laughs.

"He sure does."

"Ewwww, that's enough!"

"Hahah. Come on, let's change into something more comfy to work out in."

"Yeah." We head upstairs and I get inside my room and change.

" We head upstairs and I get inside my room and change