CHAPTER 5

~ WESTON ~

I roam around the streets, stumbling on my own feet. God, I'm wasted. I'm so mad, so fucking pissed. I can understand why he told me to stop hitting Frankie, but I don't understand why he would tell everyone about my past? That hurt like a bitch.

I don't even know if I can trust him anymore. Now everyone will look at me like I'm damaged goods. I can't stand the thought of that. What if Hero pity's me? No, I can't have that. I see a bar down the road and get inside. I walk straight to the bartender and order a beer.

 I walk straight to the bartender and order a beer

"Hey"

"Hey"

"You okay?"

"Yup"

"What's your name?"

"Weston"

"I'm Evan" He's cute.

"Hey Evan"

"Can I by you a drink?" he asked me

"Sure" He smiles and order me a JD and coke. How did he know?

"Thanks. My favourite?"

"Really?" he asked surprised.

"mm hmm..." He smiles and he has a crooked smile that is really attractive.

"What brings you here?"

"Just had a fight with my brother. Didn't wanna kill hum, so I left" He arches an eyebrow.

"Where are you from?"

"Is this that 20 question game or something?" He chuckle.

"I'm sorry. You look familiar"

"You don't know who I am. Let's keep it that way but if you want to have some carefree sex, I'm all yours" He chokes on his beer.

"What?"

"I said..." He cuts me off

"I heard. I just wanted to give you a chance to take it back"

"That's really not my style, dude" He chuckles.

"Okay then. My place?"

"Bathroom. Now" I said and jump down the bar stool and walk to the restrooms. He follows.

He close and lock the door behind him. He lick his lips and I smash my lips against his. He's hungry. He can't kiss, but he'll do. I just need to get rid of this anger I have inside me and after what happened, I can't look Hero in the eyes.

"You taste so sweet" He said.

"Really? I always saw myself as salty" He kisses me again.

"Nope. Sweet, like sugar" That's the most cheesiest thing I've ever heard. I unbutton his jeans and pull them down, along with his boxers. He's not as big as Hero but it'll do. I get down on my knees and take him in my mouth.