CHAPTER 19

~ HERO ~

Where the fuck is she?! I'm starting to get anxious.

"Have you seen her?" Vince asks me. "No. I've looked everywhere."

"Did you tell her about Tyra?"

"No. If I did, we wouldn't be searching for her now." God damn it, Weston! Where are you?!

"Oii, come out through the back!" Jay yells at us. We all ran towards the back door. Weston's shoe is there and Adam is shot. Vince runs to him and check his pulse.

"He's alive. Kip, take him to the hospital." Vince said. "Absolutely." Kip and Jay carries Adam to the van and speed of. Vince squats and picks up Weston's shoe.

"Someone took her. She would never leave her precious heels like that." He said. My phone buzzes.

"Hello?"

"Well, Hello there Prez."

Evan? I could recognize his slimy voice even if I was dead.

"What do you want?"

He chuckles.

"Ohh, I have something that belongs to you."

"Mother fucker!! Why?"

"Since she let me fuck her in our bar, I haven't stopped thinking about her fine ass."

"She belongs to me. She's branded. Upper thigh."

He chuckles again.

"Oh, I know. I just don't care. If you want her back you better start listening to me."

Fuck!

"What do you want?"

"Well, first of all, I'm going to fuck her again. Her pussy was so tight. I have to try it again and then I want your pipeline. Your connections with the mob and the Russians."

"Don't touch her!"

"To late man. I'm kind of inside her right now...mmm, so tight! Ohh"

He hung up.

"Mother fucker!! Find her! Now! I'm sure she's at his house." I yell at my men.

"I'll go. Chase and Rocky come with me." Vince said. They jump on their bikes and speed off. How the hell could this happen?! I pace back and forth, I can't think! Why would she leave? She must know that I would never cheat on her and especially not with my brothers wife.

Tyra is always flirting and pushing her boobs in everyone's face, no matter if your a man or a woman but I understand why Weston got mad and hurt. She doesn't know about my brother, he always stays off the radar. He only comes out when he wants to play. They call him "the grim reaper". He's not a member but he helps me out from time to time.

"Come on, let's go back to the clubhouse. If they find her, Seth will guard her with his life." Vince said. I nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ WESTON ~

Ouch! My head hurts and my body is sore. Why am I tied up? I'm inside some kind of a...basement. Shit! I try to get my wrists free but the strap only digs into my flesh. I try to breathe through this. The pain on my wrists is actually calming me and since I can only take the edge of my anxiety with me hurting myself, I just twist my wrists so the straps cut through my skin.

It helps. I don't want to hurt myself but since I can't listen to Hero's heartbeats right now, I don't have much of a choice. I'll not giving into this wanker. I hear him walking down the stairs and soon he stands in front of me. Smirking. Oh, I just want to puke all over him.

"Hello, there..."

Hey. If you wanted to fuck me again you could have just ask, you know. This is kind of dramatic, don't you think?"

Well, I'm going to fuck you but that's not the only reason I took your away from him. I want his connections and his allies with the mob and the Russians and he's pipelines." I let out my crazy giggle.

"You aren't really that stupid, that you think he would give it to you?" he smirk.

"Oh, I know that he will. He can't get you back until I have claimed that." I giggle again.

"Tell me dear, what so funny?"

"You're so dead. You just don't know it yet. I'm Hero's old lady, I'm the VP's and the sergeant of arms, little sister." I tell him with a smirk. He snapped his head to me and gives me a death glare.

"You're what?"

"I think you heard me. I'm just gonna take a nap before the show begins." he walks closer to me, tilting his head and put one finger under my chin, making me look at him.

"I'll have you. Now and if you refuse, I'll rape you and torture you." I smirk at him.

"That wouldn't be the first time, so I think I can manage. Go ahead, rape me, cut me, hit me, burn me. Wherever you think you can do to me, I'm ready, so bring it on. I've already been through it." we hear gunshots and people running upstairs.

"Oh, show time...." he let his disgusting hands feel me up. Ughh, I want to throw up! How could I have fuck him?! He tries to get my pants of, when I finally got out of the strap around my waists. He leans closer to me and when he's only inches away from my face, I headbutt him so hard, that he stumbles backwards.

"He stands up and comes at me again. He grabs a fistful of my hair and forced me to look at him. He smirk and leans into my neck and kiss my sweet spot but I feel nothing. His hand is in my bra, he does nothing to me,

"Do not touch her!" Hero yells. Evan rolls his eyes. "What the fuck, man. You just ruined my mood."

"You okay, Wes?" Hero asks me. "Yep. Get me out of this god damn basement." he does. He carries me upstairs. Then I see Vince runs downstairs and I hear multiple gunshots. Then Vince is back.

"It's done. Let's go home." He says.

"Yeah." Hero replies. He carries me to the car and I rest my head on his chest. I need to get my heart rate down.

"He took me to the fucking basement! Fucking asshole!" I yell.

"He's dead." Hero said. "Oh, I know."