CHAPTER 24

~ TYRA ~

Shit, I didn't believe Pollux when he told me that Hero finally claimed an old lady and apparently she's Vince and Seth's little sister. She seems like one crazy chick. Pollux told me about last night when she beat him three times, I mean, no one usually dare to touch him.

He's one big fella and he's the Grim Reaper. I haven't seen him when he gets in that gear but I've heard stories that makes my skin crawl and not in a good way. That tiny girl apparently isn't afraid of anyone or anything. Pollux gave me a hard time for grinding my tits on his brother.

I mean, that's my thing but he's right, I shouldn't do that, especially to his brother but I guess the old feelings that I had for Hero comes back when he's around me. I can't help myself. I want to show him what he missed when he rejected me.

"Did they return the books?" Pollux asks. "Yes and he had her with him."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She's so tiny. How could she ever harm anyone?" I ask. I still can't believe that.

"Believe me. She kicked my ass. I did some background checks on her. Apparently she's been to prison for killing a guy with her bare hands and her sentence just got longer, she killed bitches inside. She assaulted guards."

"Feisty it seems."

"Yeah, you could say that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ HERO ~

We're back at the clubhouse and all the guys are hanging out outside. Duke and Ace runs around and chase a ball. Seth throws the ball and they run to fetch them with their chubby legs.

"Hey you guys, where have you been?" Riley asks. "Red room, returning the books." Weston answers her.

"Oh. Did you meet Tyra?"

"Yes. She didn't shove her boobs under our noses this time. She actually stayed back."

"Guess Pollux talked to her."

"Yeah. Maybe."

"I'm bored."

"Me to."

"So are we getting smashed or what?" Riley asks Weston.

"Like you have to ask." Riley giggles. "Touché!" The girls make their way inside and comes out with all kind of liquor and beers. Apparently we're having a party!

"I'll take the pups to my moms, so we can party all night long." Kip said to Weston. "Thanks."

"No problem." Weston and Riley starts with shots and soon a full blown party is going on. People arrive. The music blares out from the speakers and I can tell that it's Weston who's in charge of the music. It's one hit after the other. I grab a beer and take a seat beside Vince.

"You okay?" I ask him. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Look at her!" I said pointing at Weston. "Yeah. The craziest little girl I've ever dealt with."

"Haha. Yeah but she's worth it though." I tell him. "Absolutely." Weston runs and jumps into the pool with her clothes on.

"Oh...dear lord." Vince said, shaking his head. "Indeed." Weston swims around and Riley laughs at the edge of the pool. Weston grabs her ankles and pulls Riley into the Water. She screams and coughs.

"Ohh, no you didn't?!"

"I sure as hell did."

"War!!" Riley yells. "Hell yeah!" The girls starts to splash water at each other. I just sit back and look at my girl. She's so happy in this moment and I'm so happy to just sit here and witness it.

"Baby?" Weston swims to me. "Yes?"

"Can you help me up?" I stand up and lean down to her. "Sur...eeee!" then she grabs my wrist and pulls me into the pool. Oh, no! You're screwed now.

"Oh Lord!" Vince yells and Seth just yells "Wohooo!" Seth runs and dives into the water. Riley and Weston giggles.

"Fuck it!" I hear Vincent curse and next time that I see him, he's running and jumping into the pool, almost drowning Seth. I love this! When we put our hard side away and act like children. Weston is over the moon, she laughs, she splash water, she lifts Riley and throws her into the water.

Vince and Seth is wrestling and I just sit here and look at all these crazy people that I call my family. It's like in that Dropkick Murphy's song "The seasons upon us" Some family's are messed up while others are fine, if you think yours are crazy, well you should see mine. That line fit so well with these people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ WESTON ~

Oh my god, I laugh so hard that my stomach hurts. "Haha, I can't!"

"Haha. I know, me neither!" Riley said. I don't even know what we're laughing about vut I can't stop. I just giggle and it feels so good.

"Oh my God, stop splashing water on me!" Tamara yells. Ohhh...

"I didn't think whore melts of some water, when they bath in cum all day?!" oops! Did I say that out loud?! Guess I did.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused!"

"Why do you have to be a complete bitch all the time?" Who? Me? Am not! Or yes, yes I totally am.

"Why do you have to be a whore everyday?"

"What's your problem? Are you jealous that you man fucked all these girls here? More than once, multiple times a day."

"If I'm jealous? Nah, that's really not my thing."

"Yeah right! You're just a little bitch with a big mouth!" she yells. Hero raises up and when Tamara sees him tower over her, she looks terrified.

"What the fuck did I say about disrespecting my girl?" he asks her with venom. She narrowest her eyes at him.

"Well, if you keep a fucking leash on her, maybe she could just shut the fuck up and let us do our thing."

"A leash? Really?" I ask. Tamara turns her head to me and I swear if looks could kill, I would be dead as a rock right now.

"I can't believe you want to be with a girl who's been raped, she must be ruined downstairs. Like a flopping door!" She spits at me.

"..." Breath Weston! Breath!

"Say that again and see what happens. I'm not stopping her! and the one with the flopping door cunt, is you. Weston is the tightest I've ever had the pleasure to be inside." he said to her. I climb out of the pool. I'm so tired of this bitch!

"What did you say?" when Tamara turns around she walks into me but I don't budge.

"You take up my rape as a hiding spot? I was 12! A child! They ripped me open wide, they made sure that I can't have any kids in the future, they burned me with cigarettes, they beat me unconscious and they cut me with knives. They also made me watch as they reaped my mother, as they beat her half to death. They also chopped off my dogs head, right in front of me." I tell her. Her eyes widen in shock!

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"No, you didn't but now you do, so I suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut or I'll snap your neck!"

I throw my bottle of beer at her feet and then I walk away. When no one sees me, I start to run. I don't know where but I don't want to be here anymore. My clothes are soaked and I have no shoes. I hear Hero call my name, he's probably looking for me upstairs but no. I need to be alone. I need to get away. I can't, I can't fucking breathe!