Revenge is my best friend

Ok people. Listen up. I'm about to tell you a way to extract revenge on those who never do their end of their deal on the dreaded and dangerous SYS club.  

To prove this, I have to tell you my story. So listen carefully and learn.

Ok. So one afternoon, I got home from school and man, I was pumped because my story had received over a hundred reads in one day! I was flipping ecstatic. I literally ran home in the forty degree heat and probably looked like a dead fish by the time I got home, but I didn't care. I took out my laptop and started searching for deals.  

I was on top of the world. I was on cloud infinity!  

And I'm not joking.  

I had done about five deals and mind you I was still in my stinking uniform which reeked of BO (body odour), looked like crap and had a bag full of homework and assignments when I stumbled across a deal saying I will fan and comment on all the chapters of your story if you comment on all my chapters. 

I was excited. I could get twenty one new comments.  

Looking back at that, I want to slap myself and pull out all my hair. 

I'm a firm believer in true comments. I just can't wing it and write a shit comments to people. Mostly my comments are long because I can't help it. The only time it will ever be short is if I'm really into it and I can't be bothered leaving a long comment.  

So I agreed to this deal and I spent two hours reading the novel that almost sent me to an untimely death. My eyes bled blood. I could feel the life being sucked out of me.  

It was as if I was in maths class again. I hate the subject. 

But hey, I was getting twenty one new comments on my story and a fan.  

Anyway, I finished my end of the deal and the guy fanned. It was all cool for a while until he decided not to comment on my work and then unfanned me.  

I was fuming. No I was raging mad.  

Who the audixoffslaundldoqoqp did he think he was?  

I messaged him and he said, "well I did fan you." 

And I was like, "dimwit, you just unfanned me." - I didn't say the dimwit part. I was still trying to be nice.  I was angry.

His reply was, "too bad." 

Too bad?  

He. Was. Going. To. Pay. 

So, I went on his story and deleted all my five hundred character comments on his shitty work, which I am happy to say I didn't vote for.  

He later messaged me and said, "why the hell did you remove your comments?" 

Excuse me, but I'm not stupid and I don't give in that easily.  They say revenge is a bitch but I can wield it against you, big time.  

It's my best friend.  

I replied, "you unfanned me and you didn't do your end of the deal." 

He told me to put them back on and I said "nope." 

He sort of went into a rage after that and told me he'd tell his fans to get back at me.  

Yeah right. I was sooo scared. *sacarsm*  

His three fans would do such a great job in making my life miserable. 

I blocked him.

********** 

Oh and yes... Don't vote for something because you want the author to vote for yours. Vote for good books that aren't filled with errors as long as the milky way galaxy. Vote for the books you feel passionate about. I get really annoyed when I see a horribly written book and it has over 400 votes.  

Ahem! How did that happen?!

Oh yes. Vote trading!

This is also known as v4v. It's basically, vote for my story, and I'll vote for yours.

Vote trading is illegal.  

It. Is. Not. Allowed. On. Here!

End of story. And it's more annoying when I tell people and they ignore me, or they say, "I didn't know." <--- ok I'm being hard here, but try reading the frigging rules before using the site. I did. It's not that hard!

Toodles! Comment, vote :) thanks! 

Far out, I'm tired!