Authors who act like frigging bridezillas

It pisses me off to the bloody core. 

"I will not be updating this oh so fabulous book until I receive fifty votes and fifty five comments."  

Ok.  

That is so effing pushy. Who do you think your readers are? Your maids?! We are here to read your story not oblige to your stupid conditions. Whenever I see something like this, I don't vote or comment. They can have the extra read I gave them. I think it's so fucking rude. This isn't a hostage situation. I'm here because I want to read your story. If you are going to say you need fifty votes and fifty five comments before you upload, then, you're not a writer. You don't even deserve to be called one. Yeah, hate on me now, but it's so annoying.  

Writers write because it is their passion and they want to showcase their work. Threatening your reader that if you don't get a certain number of votes and comments, you wont update the story, doesn't make you a writer. It makes you a narcissistic bitch.  

As a writer, you update when you can. You tell a story. You keep your readers entertained. You don't fucking threaten them.  

If you're a writer and you do what I just mentioned, stop doing it. It puts a lot of people off. Honestly it does and ranters like me will rant about you!

Have you ever met those authors who act like celebrities on wattpad? I have. 

Wattpad celebrities are authors with thousands of fans and millions of reads and act like they're the next Angelina Jolie (I have nothing against Angelina). They don't fan anyone because they are too amazing to do so, and when someone writes to them on their wall, telling them how much they enjoyed their story, they never ever reply.  

That's just rude.  

It doesn't take that long to say "thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my book. I hope you continue to read more." even a tiny thank you reply would be great. 

Sometimes people ask them questions about things they don't understand in the story, and the author never replies. That again, is rude.  

Or how about when a reader comments on every single chapter of their story and they don't reply even once.  

That's just stupid.  

I commented on every single chapter (over 30 chapters) of their novel, and not once did I get a reply saying, thank you!") 

Geez. We are your readers. You need to connect with us. We're not disposable pieces of Lego blocks. I suppose we increase your ego level to a thousand percent, but if you're going to keep acting like you're Jesus, most people will unfan you. 

End of story.