Wattpad stop cheating on me :(

So it turns out that in 99% of the stories I've read on Wattpad, the girl is being abused. I must say it's total and utter bullshit. It's been used too many times to be point of being over cliched. What annoys me the most is this:

Girl is abused by dad. He hits her and blah blah blah, and two sentences later, she's arguing with her mum about some cookies!

What the fuck?

I'm pretty sure if a girl was being abused by a parent, a cookie would be the last thing on her mind!

Or how about people who make violence look good?

He hurts me, but he's so good looking with his smoky eyes (does he wear guy liner?) and six pack. His voice is so sexy and I can't leave him. Oh, and I love him more when he hits me. It was so romantic when he broke my jaw.

*Faceplant. Nose plant.* Shit, I think I just broke my nose.

Wow. What can I say but wow?

We need a filter on Wattpad. If I was an abuse victim and I was reading a story like that, I'd blast the author and say, "You don't know what you're writing about. It's either you edit this entire story and make it realistic or you take it down. Abuse is not something to make look good for a bloody cliche story." I'm not an abuse victim, but I always feel so insulted when I see stories like that.

It annoys me.

Have you ever seen those over used front covers on here on Wattpad? By that, I mean the same picture that has been used in over thirty stories for covers? I have and it annoys me. It drives me nuts and makes me want to pull out my braids.

I personally find it annoying because it just gets so boring and confuses the hell outta me. There's one picture of a brown haired guy holding a blonde haired girl in his arms and they're all lovey gooey.

*Gag*

I've seen the same picture as covers in over twelve different stories. It makes me cry. I know that sometimes we realise that our cover is similar to someone else's, which is quite awkward, but if you see a picture that has been used over fifty times, don't use it as your cover as well. It just makes you look like you didn't put much thought to your cover. I mean.. What if all the movie posters had the same picture? What would be your reaction?

It's the same with the overusing of the same picture.

And what's up with people treating Wattpad as a dating site? I must say, when a guy fans me, and his profile picture is a selfie of him shirtless, with great abs, I can't help but check out his Profile. Hey, I'm a teenage girl!!

When I look at the profile, I want to cry because over 90% of his 1000 fans are girls who post on his wall saying how hot he is. Mind you, the guy hasn't written any stories or poems yet, and only joined wattpad the day before.

It gets to another point of annoyance when he starts flirting with ten girls at once.

Ewww!!

I've got to go now. Sorry it took me so long to update :( I'm going to see Margaret Atwood tonight with my friends. I'm so frigging excited!! And if you feel like it, please check out my new story, Summertime Sadness :)

X