Wattpad, please control your children

I might take this down later on and replace it with something else. I'm not sure. 

I’m so mad I could kill someone right now. Ok, so around three months ago, whilst looking around for a  book to read, I came across the Dork Diaries. I love the series and thought it was a fanfiction, so imagine my horror when I realised the user had copied it word for word. So I sent her some messages telling her to remove it which involved some great conversations over wattpad. After a while of arguing with her horrendous reasons trying to justified why she basically copied a best seller, I reported it to wattpad and it was taken down.

So imagine my suprise, when tonight after a long day at school, I arrive home to a frigging comment on the author’s wall, whose “story” was taken down, by her only fan, telling me to get a life.

So, to the person who messaged me...

Excuse me?!

Number one, this happened three months ago! You have no idea how stupid you sound right now! The issue was resolved with wattpad and three months down the track, you start telling me to get a life and mind my own business.

NEWSFLASH! No I WILL NOT mind my own fucking business! Copying another author’s work is against the fucking law and I do not tolerated that. So if the person you absolutely love on wattpad has copied a best seller or none best seller word for word, I will REPORT the fucking story, and quite frankly, I do not care what you think about me! you told me to get a life when quite frankly babe, you do not have one! So don’t tell me to get a grip on frigging life. get a reality check because you’re the one with problems and that’s why you’re bringing up the matter three months after the incident occurred.

So you get a FUCKING life!

Then the person had the frigging audacity to go onto my fucking wall and leave me a fucking message telling me to get my own life and stop copying people’s work.

Bitch,

My works are original. Unlike you, I read and write stories that have not been copied. Yeah, bow down bitch. What gives you the fucking right to go on MY wall and abuse me, telling me to get a life and accusing me of copying other people’s work.

Get the fuck off my wall, and don’t you ever come on here again and think I’m just going to say “oh I’m sorry.”

Take a fucking cookie and get the fuck off my page!

Oh and babe, don’t post in capital letters on my wall.

In conclusion, you’re a sad and pathetic person, who oboviously stepped on the scene a little bit too late. You make yourself look like a dumbass donkey and quite frankly I’m the one laughing at your stupidity.

So goodbye. Report me to wattpad but quite frankly I do not give a fuck about you, your messages or your threats because let’s face it. I’m a black woman. Come at me and I will tear you down to shreds.

Have a frigging cookie and pipe down. Seriously, you’re making yourself look stupid.

Xoxo

Shaba

Sorry guys. I had to get this out of my system. I’m just so mad and the adrenaline is pumping throughout my veins. Now I can’t sleep.