People be like "OMG! I'm leaving Wattpad."

Before y'all start freaking out, I'm not leaving Wattpad.

Now, onto this rant. Just a word of warning, it's going to be really short. I barely have time on my hands and I'm still trying to get well, so please bear with me.

A little while ago, some people who I fanned sent messages saying they wanted to leave Wattpad because they felt they could go even further in the publishing world. I was a bit sad, because I liked them and didn't want to see them go, but hey, stuff happens.

Two days later, another message landed in my inbox. BAM!

It was another message by the authors, saying they weren't going to leave Wattpad because they had an epiphany or something like that and so, decided to stay. I shrugged my shoulders. It was no biggie. People make decisions and change their minds all the time.

However, that's where the problem started.

A day later, these authors decided to update their stories and sent messages to all their fans (me included) saying:

I updated *insert story here*. Vote for it and comment else it wouldn't be updated and I will leave Wattpad.

This is basically what ran through my head:

Um... what?!

What, what, what?

Da hell do you think you are, threatening me like that?

Are we in a hostage situation? No.

Oh hell no. you did not just tell... what were you thinking?

Then I got new messages from the people blasting those "fans" who never read/comment/vote on their stories.

Pfft.. Bitch please, shut up.

I fan people and with my very hectic schedule, I try to make time for reading. Mind you, I'm behind on everything at the moment. Right now, it's virtually impossible to squeeze time in to do anything. I don't even have time to look up photos of Khal Drogo and droll over him. Gosh, I hope I marry a guy who looks like him one day to keep me warm in winter... sorry, I'm going off topic. But yeah, I hope everyone gets my drift.

I was so mad at the people. First of all, they tell me they want to leave, then they frigging threaten me and all their fans, and then blast us because we don't have to read all their work.

Like, really?

This is what I like to call #firstworldproblems.

Long story cut short, I unfanned those people. I didn't come on Wattpad or fanned people to be treated like shit. If you're someone who has done something like that, don't do it again. It pisses people off.

And another thing... can people stop being so whiny on this website. This isn't a FML-kill-me website. This is Wattpad. This is a writing site. I don't want to hear about how you did the deed with your boyfriend of two hours and are now pregnant with his baby and have no place to live because he gave you herpes.

#im-out