Bad Bad characters

1. Main characters, especially girls who say: 

My straightener isn't working today and my toast just got burnt.  

Life is crap.  

I've got the worst life in the world! My life is so bad!

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.  

You don't know what it means to have a bad life. You have a roof under your head, designer clothing, food on your table, and parents who take care of you and you're complaining about how bad your life is. Some people have nothing.  

They wear rags all day long, aren't protected from the elements, have no food and clean drinking water and no one who cares about their existence and you have everything so shut up.

2. Horrible character descriptions: 

My name is Lizard (ew) and I have long straight black hair, blue eyes that look like the ocean and I'm a hundred an sixty seven centimetres tall. I also have a voice like Britney Spears. My bra size is a 12D. As you can tell, I'm skinny and I have a body to die for. But I hate my boobs because they're big. I also have a fantastic butt. I'm wearing a pink and orange Chanel shirt and nice jeans to complete my designer shoes that cost over a thousand dollars. Did I also mention I am popular? But half the girls hate me because I'm so good looking.

Please. I don't want to know your character's entire profile in one paragraph. Geez! It's like a mental overload. If I was reading something like this, I don't care if your book is amazing, I'd go somewhere else and read another book.  

Ouch, I know, but amazing writers don't do that with their characters.

3. The overused characters 

Most books on this site use the same characters- white, hot, skinny, blonde or brunette with green/blue eyes. 

Ahem! What about black people, Asians, Indians and other racial groups.

4. Character stereotypes. 

The hot chick must be nice and skinny. The ugly one must be fat with acne and pimples. 

Sorry but I have friends who aren't sticks and they're frigging gorgeous. Literally.  

The hot male must have a six pack and be shirtless.  

*Gag*  

The nerd must wear geeky glasses and have a bad sense of fashion.  

*Eyeroll* 

Stop stereotyping characters.

4. Main Characters that are weak and pathetic (mostly female characters) and need the boys to rescue them. 

I know Twilight is a world hit, but don't bring characters like Bella to wattpad.  

Don't.

Sorry I took long to update :/ 

Merry Christmas people! I love you all!!

Xoxo 

Shaba