F.M.L.

Help. I’m turning into a zombie. I hate school. It consumes my mind every single minute of every day. Honestly, I barely have any time to write and I’ve run out of choc chip cookies.

F.M.L. TO THE MAX!!!

Ok, back to this rant (even though it hasn’t really started)

So, the other day, my eyes were devirginized and I’m not joking. Honestly I’m not. I’m actually really pissed off about it.

This occurred during my study break. I took my phone from my bag and decided to do a little bit of surfing over Wattpad. It was meant to be a bit of harmless exploration around the site. One person’s page led me to another and then another.  I looked at people’s websites and shizz before going along my merry fucking way. Then somehow, the stars took a bit of LSD and went haywire and led me to someone’s page. I must admit, they seemed alright. It was a guy and no, I wasn’t looking for a hot boy to flirt with, thank you. I scrolled through his page and decided to click on his website. You know, that little green button next to someone’s profile picture.

Well, it turned out to be one of the biggest frigging mistakes I have ever made in my life because it led me straight to a PORN website!!!!

Yes, a fucking porn website!

By the time I had gotten over my shock, it was too late. What I had seen could not be unseen again. Honestly I wish I could turn back time. I wish I didn’t find my way onto the guy’s page. After realising what I was happening, I instantly turned off my phone and deleted my history. Problem was in doing that, I forgot the person’s username and so I can’t frigging report them.

I’m so angry about it. I have never watched porn in my entire life and never in a thousand years would it cross my frigging mind that someone’s website link on Wattpad, would lead me straight to a porn website.

*Shudder*

Actually, I feel so violated. I never thought I’d be…

Enough about me.  This is probably one of the reasons I hate it when kids younger than thirteen come on this website and make accounts. There are some things on this site that aren’t meant for kids younger than thirteen. Hell, there are some books I’ll never ever read on this website and I’m sixteen!

There’s nothing more off putting and disgusting when I stumble across a book that isn’t really age appropriate and I see frigging twelve year olds talking about how good the story is and how it makes them feel hot.

*Excuse me, I need to throw up now*

I don’t even know how I’m going to end this rant. I’m just so angry and annoyed. Honestly, how could someone do something like that? What if someone was recovering from porn addiction and stumbled onto the person’s page and found the website?

Honestly, I don’t even want to go there.

I suppose it’s time I kissed goodbye to my naivety and innocence when it comes to sex and sexual acts. To the fuck-tard who put the link as his website, fuck you.

Fuck you for ruining my mind and taking away what was left of my innocence, you stupid prick.

You know what, I’m done.

I’ve got work to do and I honestly don’t want to think even further about this.