Wattpad, we need an intervention

You know what ticks me off more than doing maths at nine o'clock in the morning? When I find an interesting book cover without a blurb. 

What the hell is going on? 

Literally, how on earth are people supposed to read a book if it doesn't have a blurb? It's like having lollies without the sugar or orange juice without the orange.  

It totally pisses me off. Have you ever had orange juice without the orange? No you haven't. And please don't say, "be curious and click on it anyway." I don't have half an hour to spend, trying to figure out what the book is about and then hating it. Blurbs are basically advertisements for your story. They either pull in potential readers or take them away. 

Not having a blurb makes writers look lazy. 

Absolutely lazy.

You know the Share Your Story club? For those who don't know, the share your story club aka SYS is the most lovely place (snigger) to share your work and make friends. 

Yeah it's half true. Sometimes you make friends, other times you make enemies. I like to call them douchebags. They're some pretty nasty ones out there. 

Apart from the douchebags, people who never do their deal, or the people who have an ego the size of a Milky Way, there are people who do VOTE TRADING!! 

*Cue in the intense music* 

Vote trading is basically "vote for my story and I'll for yours."  

It is a sin. Yes my friend, a big fat sin.  

It's like committing murder over Wattpad. Ok, maybe it's a bit exaggerated but you get what I mean. Doing vote trading is stupid. Why get meaningless votes? The person who you do the vote trading with doesn't give a shit about your work. 

Literally. 

Getting empty votes is meaningless and you'll regret it later on. Doing vote trading means you know your book sucks so bad you have to beg people to like it. 

Not cool.

Can I also add, that before using Wattpad, it is a great idea to read the rules and regulations, and it makes your life much easier.

Now lets talk about people with huge egos that think their story is the major amazing thing that ever struck the Milky Way and can't stop talking about it, and then you read it and realise its the shittest story you've ever read and it doesn't make sense. Then they bring down everyone's work because theirs is so much better.  

Bitch please, shut up. 

That's all I'm going to say.

Or how about people who advertise their stories on other people's work.  

Example: 

Hey, I love this story. Can you read my story called "I slept with the vampire and he was so hot and then I fell pregnant with his baby and found out it was a demon and then I found out the hot boy was a werewolf and is the Alpha of a pack?" This is the link and please comment, vote and fan :) :) :)  

That is so fucking rude. It's basically telling the author "I don't give a fuck about your book. Here's mine. Go read it instead. Xoxo" 

When I see people do it, I rip them to shreds, and I'm not afraid to do it.  

People should honestly use their common sense. 

And the title of their book sucks shit anyway. It would probably be a shitty story if the title is long and bad.  

Like, really bad.

Have you also noticed that "Wattpad Celebrities" fan other wattpad celebrities and no one else? Yeah I notice these things.  

Wattpad celebrities stick to their own clubs and only talk to those "worthy enough" to be talked to. That is rude. So blipping rude. 

It's like a hierarchy over here, and it sucks big time.  

And it's even more insulting when their stories are horrible with bad grammar and spelling, and they do things like: 

-OMG! I will not write a blurb in my story because I'm so cool 

-I shall be an arrogant prick to people and will treat them like they're my minions 

-I can do whatever I want and will not take constructive criticism, and if anyone opposes me, I shall destroy them. 

Please. Hold your horses.

I must add though, there are really nice wattpad celebrities out there on wattpad. A few are just pricks who treat their fans like disposable objects.