2. The Stranger with the Puppy eyes

A/N
Listen to the above linked video while reading for better experience.

______________________________________________

Kim Taehyung walked across the airport wishing to get a drink for himself. His flight had landed only an hour ago and he wanted a refreshing drink to ease his tiredness from the long flight.

'Strawberry milkshake...?' He thought.

As he walked, a girl bumped into him, spilling her belongings from her open bag. She sat down picking up her things, apologizing.

"Gwenchana?" Tae asked her, kneeling to help her.

The girl looked in her early twenties, wearing a baggy sweat suit, her hair in a mess.

'Maybe twenty two?' Tae thought.

The girl looked up at him, her eyes like almonds, her face reflecting the pink of youth.

Before he could hand the girl her diary he had picked up, she got up and ran after a phone call. Taehyung looked at her running, wanting to call her. Suddenly he looked to his right and saw a huge group of girls rushing in his direction, the airport staff were failing to control.

"Saesangs!" Taehyung whispered under his breath.

He turned at once, walking back to where he came from. Tae finally got back in his car.

"What happened?" Jimin asked Tae seeing him getting in the car in rush.
"Saesangs..."

Taehyung gulped down water and rested his head againt the seat's headrest. He closed his eyes and the car started to move. He shook his head adjusting his curly bangs and looked down at his hands.

'The diary!' He thought.

He was still holding onto the diary.
~ Song Yeona ~ read the first page inside the diary. Taehyung further turned the pages.

1st entry
Dear diary,
Hi... I am Song Yeona. An introvert by nature. However, I love to write. I guess this will do. Yah. Life is like a roller coaster ride... at one point you are at your lowest point while the next moment you are at the top. I want to preserve my memories through you so that ten years from now, I can look back and Gamsahamnida for being my secret keeper. Oh! I need to give you a name right? Bimil (secret). Thats your name. I hope we get along. Later~

Taehyung closed the diary in a snap, not wanting to read someone's personal diary, which without any doubt was the thing in his hand. He put the diary in his bag. The car stopped in front of THE HILL, a swanky apartment complex located in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, where BTS resided. Taehyung got out of the car and stretched before walking into the building.

The night fell and having had a tiring flight, BTS sank in their bed early. V scrolled through his phone while lying on his bed when his mind drew him to the diary that lay in his bag. After debating with himself for a while V decided to open the diary again. He opened the second entry on the diary.

2nd entry
Bimil-ya
I had my first class today at Hanyang University law school. The truth is... I never wanted to be a lawyer in the first place. I love my parents and they want me to be a prosecutor...just like Hal-abeoji (grandpa). Eunji... my best friend, since childhood. There has never been a moment I have spent without her but now look at us- studying in different schools.... I know I can meet up with her anytime but school without her is difficult. I was afraid to approach the students at my class to be my friend. I wonder how strangers become friends in the first place? Like...I would find it creepy if some random stranger wants to be my friend.
Got to go. Anneong~