23. Date or Not?

David:   I miss you. Can we meet tonight?

S:   If you go, you are not gonna regret it. I promise ;)

Eunji looked at the texts she had received. She smiled before deciding.

She opened his chat.

'Alright! Lets meet.'  She typed and sent.

'Sorry. Can't make it tonight. Something has come up.' She typed in the other's chat box.

Evening fell and Eunji heart's leaped at the thought of him.

'Why are you so happy? You aren't meeting him for the first time, are you?' She thought.

Yeona was long gone from her house and her mom was not back yet. Eunji all alone played songs she liked on loud and danced around her room. She threw open her closet and moved her finger across the dresses.

"Hmm. Too simple...Too fancy... Too shimmery..." She mumbled as she searched for a perfect dress for the night.

Eunji finally decided on a black dress and a white full sleeve shirt. She took them out and spread them carefully on her bed. She moved to her dresser looking for some jewelery she could wear with her outfit. She selected out a few and laid them out with the dress. Once satisfied with her choice she grabbed her towel and got into her bathroom for a quick shower.

The warm water hit her skin and she felt fresh. The songs playing on the speaker were resonating in her room and she could hear it in her bathroom. She swayed her body to the music, dancing her heart out. She picked up her shampoo bottle and pretending it to be a microphone, she sang. Suddenly conscious about the time running away she stopped and got out.

Eunji draped her towel and stood infront of the mirror drying her hair with a blower. She was still humming a song. Having dried her hair and secured it in place with a headband. She put on some dry clothes and sat down in front of her dresser to do her make up. She did her base makeup and then got to her eyes. She applied some eyeshadow and then her eyeliner like a pro. Doing her eyebrows, and applying some blush and lip tint,  she was finished with her make up.

'I still have an hour before I reach there.' Eunji thought looking at the clock.

Eunji opened her head band and combed her hair straight. Walking upto her bed she picked up her dress and put it on followed by her jewelry. She adjusted her hair and took a final look at herself in the mirror.

"I hope am not looking extra." She said to herself.

She checked herself out for a minute and decided she looked fine. Grabbing her bag and putting on her heels, she ran downstairs and locked the door. She had called for a cab. She reached her destination in about fifteen minutes.

Eunji paid for her ride and walked out and stood infront of the building she was supposed to meet him

Eunji paid for her ride and walked out and stood infront of the building she was supposed to meet him. She looked around. The place was almost empty with only a few people in sight at a distance. She waited for a minute. She was getting anxious.