36. The Truth Untold.

"Because am engaged! I will get married in less than a month!" Dreamer shouted.

SUGA looked at Dreamer, unbelieving, his eyes bewildered.

"I made a mistake." Dreamer said, almost whispering.

Before SUGA could say anything, Dreamer collected her things and ran off towards the elevator.

SUGA stood at his place, his hands trembling, still processing what had happened.

"She is engaged..." He whispered.

Holding onto his head he sat on the couch, eyes glistening, tears threatening to fall.

Dreamer's words came crushing on his ears, again and again. He couldn't stop hearing her shout. He pressed his palms onto his ears, trying to stop the noises.

Everything around was so silent, SUGA could hear his own heart, beating dangerously loud.

Not able to hold any longer, he curled up on the couch and hugged himself, sobbing. Stream of tear fell without any check on his pale cheeks.

All of a sudden it struck him, its dangerous to go outside and Dreamer had rushed out and he hadn't bothered to stop her.

"Fu*k!" He whispered to himself.

Getting up at once, he wiped his cheeks and put on his mask and cap as he got into the elevator and pressed the ground-floor button.

Once on the ground floor, he rushed outside and looked around. There was no soul to be seen, only the white sheets of snow covering the road. The storm seemed to have subsided a bit but it still could be dangerous.

SUGA took out his phone and called Dreamer

'The number you are trying to reach is currently switched off, please try sometime later.' The telecom service sounded.

SUGA again dialled her number but it said the same thing. He dialled her a few more times but nothing changed.

Everything was worrying him. He couldn't fathom the things that might happen if she didn't find a safe place.

He left numerous messages for Dreamer but there wasn't any reply.

He ran back inside the apartment and found the security.

"Excuse me. Have you seen some lady run out... around half and hour ago?"

"Nae nae. I tried stopping her but she didn't listen to me."

"Do you know where did she go?"

"She waited for a few minutes and then someone came and she went with him"