46. Destiny

Yeona was running busy since a week now for her bestfriend was getting married in four days and she was leaving for Busan in five. She felt like she didn't even get time to breathe properly trying to finish her work in her office and balancing to help Eunji with her preparations.

Yeona finally got off her work in Seoul, bid goodbye to Noh Ji Uk and others.

"We'll miss you!" Mr. Bang said.

"I'll miss you people too." Yeona smiled.

"Meet us when you visit here."

"I'll surely."

Bidding her final byes, she took off for her home. Walking slowly along the path towards the bus stop, she looked at a the sky.

"I hope he is doing fine." Yeona muttered to herself.

Walking further, she stopped in her path when a car stopped beside her and honked. She looked at the car and window rolled down.

"Yah! Get in!"

Yeona smiled running around the car and got in the passenger's seat.

"How did you know I'll he here?" She asked.

"I called up ajumma." He said turning the steering wheel.

"You didn't just come to pick me up, did you?"

"Anni. I don't have that much free time to spare on you, you know?" He said chuckling.

Yeona slapped his arm and fake sulked.

"Then why are you here at this time?" She asked seriously.

"Aah... Umm... I... Yeah! I went to meet a friend." Ye-jun said, trying to hide a smile.

Yeona made a 'O' nodding her head.

"So last day of work huh?"

Yeona nodded slowly, feeling sad.

"Sad?"

Yeona nodded pouting.

Ye-jun chuckled at her cuteness.

"Want to grab some ice-cream?" He asked.

"Yes please."

Ye-jun drove to a nearby icecream parlour and ordered their favorites.

"Here."

"Thanks

"Thanks."

"So you are leaving in five days." His voice hinted his sadness.

"Mmhmm..." Yeona said gulping a bite if the sweet.