39. Aftermath

Sejin immediately carried Yoongi back to his dorm where the members had their doctor his room. Sejin lay the unconscious Yoongi on his bed and the doctor quickly checked him up.

Yoongi's body was still burning with fever. He would occasionally murmur something, inaudible.

"Nothing much to worry about. He must have been in the snow last night. He has caught a cold. Must have ignored his wet clothes too." The doctor announced.

The members looked at each other in shock. All of them knew where Yoongi was the night before and they could not fathom any reason of his current situation.

"I have given him a shot but he needs to rest and take his medicines on time. He'll be fine in a few days." The doctor again said.

"Ghamsahamnida." The boys bowed to the doctor as Sejin escorted him out.

"Wasn't he with Dreamer last night?" Hobi asked Jin.

"Yes he was. Lets wait till he wakes up, we'll know what happened." Jin said.

The boys left him alone to rest.

"You stay here with him. Call me when he wakes up. I'll go make him some healthy soup." Jin said to Hoseok.

Hoseok stayed back, sitting down on a chair with a book, occasionally looking at Yoongi's limp body, his lips moving without producing any actual words.

Half an hour passed without Yoongi even moving a finger. He lay as unconscious as he was when brought in.

"What happened to you hyung?" Hoseok mumbled, looking at Yoongi with concern.

"Hyung hasn't woken up yet?" Namjoon said walking upto the bed.

Hoseok shook his head, his eyes never leaving Yoongi.

"He is waking up!" Hoseok suddenly said.

"Mwo?" Namjoon looked at Yoongi who was now shifting slightly on his bed.

"Go call Jin hyung."

Namjoon immediately ran out of the room.

Hoseok helped Yoongi sit up. He looked pale as the ice. His face without a hint of life.

"Gwencchanayo?" Hoseok asked earning a weak nod from Yoongi.

Namjoon returned with Jin who was carrying a tray containing the soup he had prepared. Resting it on the side table, Jin looked up at Yoongi who sat unmoving.

"What happened Yoongi? The doctor said you were out in the snow last night." Jin asked.

Yoongi didn't reply.

"He said you must have slept in your snow wet dress and you caught a cold. It could have been worse had Kim Sejin not found you." Namjoon said.

Yoongi kept his unmoving figure.

"Did Dreamer-" before Hoseok could continue, he earned a deadly glare from Yoongi, daring him to speak further.

Jin and Namjoon noticed this and looked at each other.

"Skip the questions. Have this soup. You'll feel better." Jin said as he put the bowl of soup infront of Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head, denying to take a sip of the hot liquid.

"We aren't leaving until you finish this. Fully." Jin said knowing that was the only way.