47. Unveiling

Eunji stopped in her tracks as she saw David standing infront of a lady, her back facing Eunji. David's parents sat on the couch their head hung with frustration clear on their face. David seemed like he was fuming himself, which was very unlike him.

"They are all here then why didn't they pick up the call?"

Eunji took one step further but halted as she heard the lady speak.

"You can't! You can't do this!" The lady's voice sounded like she had been crying.

Eunji didn't want to eavesdrop but she couldn't stop herself from listening. She hid beside a pillar, hidden by a sheer curtain. She could see everything going on inside, however the lady's face was still hidden from Eunji's eyes.

'Who is she?' Eunji thought.

"Hell I can do this and I'll!" David shouted.

Eunji flinched. She had never seen David like this.

"How can you be inhuman like this huh?" The lady asked crying.

"Call me all names but I am not accepting you!"

"Me? Its just not me David but the baby too! Your baby!" The lady shouted.

Eunji's heart stopped for a good second. She couldn't believe the words that escaped the lady's mouth.

'Did I hear it wrong?' She thought.

"So what? It was a one night thing Aera! Nothing more than that!" David shouted.

Eunji's eyes grew wide as a saucer. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

Not being able to hold herself back anymore, Eunji came out from behind the pillar and walked into the hall.

David's eyes fell on her figure and his eyes grew wide in horror. His lips trembled seeing Eunji standing infront of him, her face revealing the fact that she had heard it all.

"So this is how you love me David?" Eunji asked.

The lady turned towards Eunji hearing her voice. Eunji looked at her and her eyes found its way towards her visible baby bump. The lady had her face tear stained from all the crying.

"Jagiya I can-" David started but was cut off mid-sentence

"I think I haven't got anything to listen David!" Eunji shouted.

"Please listen to me!" David said coming near Eunji and held her hand.

Eunji yanked his hand away.

"Don't touch me!" She fumed.

"Please! Listen to me. She is trying to fake all this!" David said.