20. A Date

Eunji was flustered because of SUGA pulling her towards her, she felt her heart beating fast and her ears turning red. She couldn't decipher why she was feeling what she was because of a man she hardly knew and was cocky by all means. Having had apologized for the portrait she had drawn of SUGA she stood there when her phone rang. She excused herself and picked up the call.

"Oppa?"

"When can I pick up my jagi?"

"Umm I am at my client's house right now."

"I'll go pick you up-"

"Andwae. I'll have to go to visit my shop. I have things I'll have to keep."

"Okay then. I'll pick you up from there? Is that okay?"

"Nae. Its okay."

"See you at five then?"

"See you. Bye."

Eunji hung up the call returned to where SUGA stood and bid bye.

"Was that a man?" SUGA asked.

"Eh? Sorry?"

'What question is this?' She thought.

Realising his mistake, SUGA apologized and Eunji took her leave. She got into the lift and smiled as the door closed. She called a cab and got in. Eunji took out her phone and dialled her best friend.

"Yeoboseyo!"

"Nae?"

"I am going out with David. It might get late tonight so can you-"

"If your eomma calls I'll say you are with me."

"Sarangheo Yeona!"

"I know. Now go and enjoy."

Eunji reached her shop and quickly carried the canvas with SUGA's outline inside her shop. She took out a cloth to cover it but she stopped midway. She looked at the "cat Yoongi" she had drawn and "the pull" came flooding back in her mind. She could feel her face warming up.

"Stop thinking about it!" She scolded herself.

She looked intensely at the canvas when she heard a loud horn followed by David calling her out.

"Eunji!"

"Just a minute jagi!" Eunji shouted back.

She covered the canvas and picked up her bag and rushed out. David was riding his car and as soon as he saw he got out and went up to Eunji and hugged her.

"I finally get to see you after two days!"

"Bogo sip-eoss-eo."

"Nado."

Eunji pulled out of the hug and stood looking at David. He pecked Eunji lightly on her lips and Eunji smiled.

"Lets go."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." David said and held the car door open for Eunji.

They got into the car and drove away from the hustle bustle of the city and reached the Muchangpo Beach. It was the time of sunset and everything around was washed in a golden glow. Eunji and David got out and David held Eunji's hand and walked upto the beach.

"Its beautiful."

"Let the sunset. I have something for you."

"What is it?"