26. SUGA Prepares.

Taehyung got up to Namjoon waking him up. He sat up on his bed, scratching his head. He looked at the bedside clock and it was still early for him to be waking up. His eyes fell on the single pink flower that stood on his table and a smile crept on his face.

'Song Yeona...' He thought before he got out of bed.

Taehyung washed up quickly and walked out of the room to the hall. As he stepped inside the hall, he found all the members looking at him and smiling.

"Wae?" He asked confused.

"How did you sleep last night hyung?" JK asked.

"I... I slept well. Wae?"

"Annio. I mean when I went past your room last night I heard you talking and thought you were awake. When I peeked in, I found you asleep, talking." Jimin smirked.

"Mwo?" Tae was a bit surprised.

"You were mumbling 'Song Yeona' in your sleep." Jimin said out loud.

"MWO?" Tae shouted.

Everyone in the room cracked up.

"I... I really did?" V asked walking upto Jimin.

"I was just pulling your leg but the way you reacted-"

"Yah! You!" V shouted.

"You fell for our trap." Hoseok laughed out.

"You'll are so bad! And you Jimin? You too?"

"Wae? Wae? I can't tease my dear chingu-ya?" Jimin laughed.

Taehyung pouted and sat eating breakfast. He spread some strawberry jam on his bread and took a bite.

"Now guys

"Now guys..." RM started "you all know our comeback is not far. Its only a month and a half away."

"Nae." The members agreed.

"So buckle up guys. We got to practice hard and take as less time off as we can. Please don't bunk the practice sessions."

Everyone nodded.

"Specially Yoongi hyung and Tae, you two too please focus on the comeback more. You two don't want ARMY to be upset, do you?"

"Annio. I wont be going around." Yoongi said sipping onto his black coffee.

"I'll too will focus on our comeback." V said.

"Then we started the main practice session from monday. We have got three days to relax before the big sessions." RM announced.

"Fighting guys!" Hoseok said.

"Fighting!" The seven said in unison.

Taehyung sat on the couch looking through their schedule. RM was busy looking through some papers as he sat opposite to Tae. V returned to his schedule and felt the cushion beside him sink. He looked up to find Jimin and Jungkook smiling at him.