19. Ferns and Petals

Yeona dialled the number on the card.

All Yeona could think of was the 'secret admirer' who had sent her the beautiful bouquet.

Someone picked up the call.

"Yeoboseyo...Ferns and Petals?"

"Nae. This is Ferns and Petals. How may I help you?"
The girl on the other side said sweetly.

"Ah...I wanted to know about... about Mr. Park. He has sent a bouquet of white chrysanthemums to HwaHyun Law Firm for Song Yeona." Yeona said.

"Let me check. Please hold a minute maam."

"Nae."

The girl spoke after a minute.
"Nae. There had been a delivery from Mr. Park to Miss Song this morning."

"Can...can I get his contact information?"

"Sorry maam but we can't reveal that..."

"Please? I need to contact-"

"I am afraid I can't help maam. Sorry."

"Arraseo. Ghamsammida."

"Thank you maam."

Yeona was going to hang up when she spoke again.
"Umm...can I send him a message? I mean...can your company forward my message?"

"Sure maam. We can do that. You can choose any gift you want to give the message with."

"Umm..."

Yeona didn't know much about these and wanted to see the flowers herself.

"Yes maam?"

"Can I have your address? I'll visit..."

"You can book the gift online or over call-"

"I want to come."

"Ah. Okay maam."
The girl gave Yeona the address.

They hung up.
No sooner had Yeona hung with Eunji called her back. She told Eunji everything that had happened with her about the bouquet

"Waah! That's so romantic." Eunji had said when Yeona read out the card she had received with the bouquet.

"Now tell me what you were going to say." Yeona said.

"Nae! So I got this big contract. I have to draw a portrait of Mr. Lee."

"Waah!"

"Yes. I'll have to go visit his place on Saturday."

"Chukahae!"

"Gumawo!"

"So you'll go to the shop?"

"Yes. I want to know about Mr. Park...if that's his real name though..."

"Fighting!"

"You too!"

They hung up.
Soon the office hours were over and Yeona arranged her files and picked up her things. She bid bye to her colleagues, picked up her bouquet and walked out. Yeona took for a bus and rode to the nearest bus stop to 'Ferns and Petals'. She adjusted her clothes and keeping the bouquet safe outside in front of the shop, Yeona walked in.

"Welcome maam." A girl chirped smiling.

Yeona recognised the voice, the same she had talked with.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I...we talked... over call."

"Ah nae maam. Please feel free to look around."

Yeona walked around the shop in awe. A girl walked beside her.