A surprise update

Eunji was busy running here and there arranging everything that was needed to be done; the last minute preparations.

"Jagiya calm down. Its gonna be fine!" Yoongi said.

"No no! I am too nervous to calm down! I can't... I can't afford any mistake!"

"What happened to your 'cool' attitude?" Yoongi chuckled at Eunji's nervous manner.

"Mumma!" Eunji's seven year old, Aera called out.

"Yes baby?"

"Mumma Ji-hoon is crying!" Aera pouted telling about her baby brother.

"Wae? Did he get hurt?"

"Anniyo! He said he is hungry."

"Don't worry. I'll go see him. Come on Aera, dad will give you something to eat too. Tell me what do you want?" Yoongi said walking away with his daughter.

"I want ice cream!" Aera jumped while clutching onto her dad's hand.

Eunji laughed at the duo but soon resumed with her work.

She had only one hour left which passed in the blink of an eye.

"It'll be fine!" Yoongi said pecking Eunji's forehead before smiling at her.

"Yeah!"

"Come on my babies." Yoongi said picking up his two year old son in his arms and holding Aera's hand in his.

Eunji walked out taking a deep breath

"Everyone attention please!" Eunji called out for everyone present in the gallery.
"Thank you all for coming here to the opening party of my art exhibition." She smiled warmly as everyone clapped.
"Now I would love to call in our very special guest, one of the best selling writers of South Korea and my bestfriend Song Yeona!" Eunji announced.

Yeona walked in smiling followed by applause from the crowd.

Yeona walked straight to Eunji and hugged her tightly.
"Congratulations Eunji. Your hard work is finally paying off. I am so happy for you!" Yeona said, her eyes moist.