11. The portrait.

"Wae? Why do you want to buy a bouquet all of a sudden?" Jimin asked.

JK and Jimin pulled Taehyung to sit on the couch.

"Umm..."

"Don't tell me you want to send one to her!" Jimin said.

"Kind of actually." Tae replied timidly.
Kookie looked at him slyly.

"Wae?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean why? He likes her!" JK joked.

"No I don't!"

"Oh you do!" JK said.

"Okay stop you guys. Lets say you don't like her and still want to send her a bouquet, strange but okay, so do you have any idea of her address? Home or office?"

V shook his head.

"Andwe."

"Then how are you supposed to send her a bouquet!" Jimin said.

"We can look up at het diary! There must be some information in it!" JK suggested.

"I don't think we'll get anything." V replied.

"We would not know unless we check." JK said and ran into V's room, opened the drawer to bring out Yeona's diary.

"Lets look..." Kookie said running back to the living room.

V snatched the diary away.

"Let me look."

JK eyed him and smirked.

The three maknaes went through the diary and finally found Yeona's office address after what felt like hours.

"Here. HwaHyun Law Firm. Works under Prosecutor Noh Ji Uk." V read it out.

"I'll search for the address." Kookie said pulling his phone out.

"But there's one more..."

"Got it!" Kookie shrieked.

"Mountain View BD, Banpodae-ro 30Gil 29, Seocho-gu." JK read out the address.

"So we can send her a bouquet right?" V asked.

"No we can't." Jimin said.

"Wae?" V asked.

"You can't go unnoticed if you send her a bouquet out of nowhere Taehyung. If people come to know we'll be in a big problem..."

"We can change our name and send?" JK suggested.

"Yes! Jungkook is right. We can do that?" V looked at Jimin.

Jimin was silent for a second.

"Yes we could do that but we'll have to be really conscious."

Jungkook nodded.

"Although I wanted to send by my name..."

"Don't be stupid TaeTae you will not get past this unnoticed..." Jimin stopped mid-sentence as JK nudged at him seeing SUGA entering the living room.
Tae looked at SUGA who was eyeing them with suspicion.

"What's going on between you guys? I am seeing you all whispering a lot. Specifically V and Jimin." Yoongi asked them.

The three maknaes looked at each other and before anyone could make any excuse, Jimin switched to his worst secret keeper mode and blurted out.

"He found a girl's diary and is obsessed over it..."

Tae and Kookie glared at him and before he could say anything else Manager Sejin had few men move in the room with what looked like paintings wrapped in brown cover.