31. In the Rain.

"Song Yeona." The girl said, her voice a bit shaky of nervousness.

"Mwo?" V asked shocked.

"Its Song Yeona." She said again.

V couldn't believe when he heard the name escape the girl's lips.

'No wonder I... I found her familiar...' V thought. He was lost in his thoughts.

He stared at Yeona, unable to take his eyes off the girl he had been looking for all this while. V was dragged out of his reverie by Jimin.

V forced a smile at Yeona when he saw her expression change from happy to a bit afraid.

Jimin and JK were equally surprised when they heard Yeona say her name however they all tried to remain professional.

When V saw Yeona moving away from the table his mind stopped working and all he knew was that if he didn't talk to her at that moment he'll loose his chance to see her again.

Without thinking twice V got up from his seat and wanted to walk towards Yeona's direction but stopped as he saw Yeona rushing upto a guy, hugging her and kissing his cheek.

It ached his heart to see Yeona kiss someone else. It was then when he knew his feelings for her had only become deeper with time. He had tried to distract himself all the while with practice but he would still think of her at the end of the day. He still had her gerbera, although dead.

'I... I might still have a chance...' V thought.

Without any further delay, V took huge steps towards Yeona and shouted at the top of his voice.

"YEONA!"

The bodyguards immediately gathered around him, trying to protect him from the fans who were starting to rush around him, finding him outside of table area.

Fighting the guards and the crowd was useless and V gave in.

As the guards tried to keep the crowd off him, he saw Yeona turning away, her face confused and then walking away with the boy, holding onto her hand, tight.

Soon enough V along with the others were escorted out to the back stage and were immediately rushed back to their dorm.

The boys could easily understand that Taehyung was upset. He was silent all the way to their dorm, refusing to react to whatever the boys would say.

 He was silent all the way to their dorm, refusing to react to whatever the boys would say

"We'll find her Tae. Don't worry. We'll help you find her." Jimin said trying to convince Tae.

"Nae hyung. We'll do whatever we can." JK said.

"I'll ask someone to look for her in her office. I have a friend who can help us get to her." Hobi said.

"Don't be upset." RM said.