14. The meet.

Yeona had never met David. She had only heard of him from Eunji and had seen him twice Yeona and Eunji had video called when Eunji was in Migug. David had laughed at her once because of how Yeona dressed. Yeona's dress wasn't bad but one could not call it highly 'fashionable'. Yeona had never paid attention to her dresses. She never did heavy make-up. She did not have anything other than a few lipsticks, mascara and eyeliner.

Feeling nervous about the meeting Yeona stood out of her office, ready to go for the place they were to meet. She looked at her watch, she had twenty minutes in hand.

'I hope he...doesn't make fun of me...again.' Yeona thought.

She looked down at her dress. She was wearing a normal white full sleeve chiffon shirt tugged in her black ankle length pants.

Once satisfied, she started walking slowly towards the cafe which wasn't far from her office. As she neared the cafe, her phone started to ring.

"Yeoboseyo Eunji. I am on my way."

"Arraseo. I and David are standing outside."

"You guys can go inside Eunji-ya."

"Andwe. Just come."

"Nae. Will take five minutes more."

Yeona hurried and soon reached the cafe. She could make out Eunji's figure from a distance. Eunji was in David's embrace who was hugging her from back. Yeona smiled at herself.

'He seems to really love her.'

Eunji turned towards Yeona and noticed her.
"Yeona!" Eunji shouted.

Yeona waved and walked upto her.

"Hey." David said giving a wide smile.

"Hi." Yeona smiled back.

David looked at Yeona from top to bottom.

"You could have worn a light coat. Oh and heels instead of your flats. A bit of make up too. You would have looked presentable." David said smiling like it wasn't a big deal to say so.

Yeona smiled awkwardly.

'Not again.' She thought.

"You know how I am obsessed with fashion. Fashion before comfort." David explained.

"Ah nae." Yeona said.

"Let's go in." Eunji said.

The three went inside the cafe and sat on a corner table.

"I'll get ...ice tea." Yeona said.

"Just ice tea?" Eunji asked.

"Ah yes..."

"Annio. You will also get...umm..." Eunji scanned the menu list.

"Eunji I..."

"Get a croissant? We'll all get one one." David suggested.

"Cool." Eunji said.

Yeona just nodded.

"Yah Yeona do you know that your be-peu had made so many friends in Migug! Aren't you jealous?" David teased.

"Andwe. I am not jealous. I can't go on making new friends but I sure want her to do so because I know no one except me can ever be her be-peu!" Yeona smiled.

"See? I told you! You can't trick her with this." Eunji said.

The food arrived and Yeona sipped her tea. David had ordered black coffee and Eunji had ordered cold coffee with ice cream.