52. Lets Love again

The days somehow went by and it soon was already a week since Eunji was in the hospital. Yoongi would visit him twice a day and took care of everything about her in those hours. Eunji was recovering speedily and she was almost ready to be discharged.

Taehyung too wouldn't let go of any opportunity he might find to visit the hospital, to see Yeona. He was being the sweetest he is and trying his best to win back Yeona's heart. It would be lie if one said Yeona's heart wasn't wavering. She was on cloud nine but was afraid to express herself. She would act that Tae was annoying her but would secretly blush everytime he would be like a clingy normal boyfriend.

In the present, all of them were sitting inside Eunji's cabin talking out a plan to shift Eunji out of the hospital to her room.

"I think noona can get discharged in two days." Ye-jun said.

"Nae... I talked with the doctor earlier and he said that Eunji is making a healthy recovery. She'll be fine in home." Yoongi agreed saying.

"Then I'll go tomorrow and arrange your room." Yeona chirped.

"Will be not able to meet after that then?" Tae whispered near Yeona's ear.

Yeona slightly glared at the pouty boy but was herself sad at the thought.

"You can still meet her Tae. Don't worry! I'll arrange for that." Eunji said teasing.

Taehyung's eyes lit up.
"Jinja? Ghamsahamnida Eunji!"

"Yaa! Are you his friend or mine?" Yeona shouted.

"Well am your friend and that's why I am trying to help here you."

"You just rest!" Yeona said forcing the blanket on Eunji.

Everyone laughed out at Yeona's little despair.

"Eunji you should eat. Its already late." Yoongi said looking at his watch.

"Aww. Look at you caring for her. I am so happy!" Yeona clapped in excited.

"You know we could be that." Tae whispered again.

"Tae we can hear you. You could just say it out loud." Yoongi laughed.

"Aish hyung!"

"We should all get back home." Ye-jun suggested.
"Eomma wants to stay here tonight so I'll get her."

Everyone nodded and left Yoongi with Eunji. Tae, Yeona and Ye-jun walked out of the cabin.

"Lets go. I'll drop you home." Ye-jun said looking at Yeona.

Yeona nodded and looked at Tae who was visibly annoyed.

"Bye Taehyung." Ye-jun said.

Tae just nodded.
"Bye Yeona. See you tomorrow."

Yeona nodded.
"Bye."

The next morning came and Yeona quickly went to Eunji's house to dust and arrange her room. Ye-jun opened the door and greeted her.

"Did you have breakfast?" He asked.

"You think eomma will let me out without breakfast?"

"I'll have mine now. Accompany me."

"But am full!"

"Watch me eat then! And you drink...this..." He poured some tea in a cup and slided it towards Yeona on the table.