56. The Ideal type

Tae quickly drove them to their new home and carried Yeona in a bridal style.
Walking inside he shouted all excited, "Song Yeona, welcome to "our" home."

"Yah! Let me get down!" She chided.

"Not so soon wifey." He smirked as he licked his lower lip.

He carried her to their bedroom and plopped her on the bed.

"Uhh...I thought you could give me a house tour?" Yeona said as her heart thumped against her chest.

"Well...we can do that later." V smirked at her.
He sat on the bed opposite to her and said "..and about the unfinished business..."

He leaned in to kiss her. She did not resist. She kissed him back . It was a soft and gentle kiss until he began caressing her cheek with his index finger.

Her hands travelled up to his neck and then the back of his head as she clasped onto his hair. Things were getting pretty heated up.

Tae travelled down towards her neck softly kissing behind her ear. Biting on her earlobe, he continued to travel down her neck till he reached her collar bone. Giving a quick lick there, he bit on her flesh near her neck slightly and sucked on that part, earning a low groan from Yeona. Smirking at his job, Tae continued biting, sucking and kissing her flesh around her neck and somewhere lower than her collar bone.

Tae moved back a little to look at his artwork that adored Yeona's chaste skin. He smirked and looked at Yeona's eyes who couldn't look straight at his face.

Taehyung chuckled at her shyness and kissed her cheek and made her look at him.

"Saranghae Yeona."

"Nado Saranghae."

"Can I?" Tae asked as he held onto the small zip that helped the dress cling onto Yeona's body.

Yeona's eyes grew wide for a second.

"We don't need to hurry-" Tae started seeing Yeona getting all tensed.

"Anni! I want you!" Yeona blurted out. Realising her words, she panicked and corrected herself.
"Anni! I meant that... You... You can... Continue..."

Tae chuckled and caressed her cheek.
"You can say whatever you want to say Yeona. You need not rephrase anything like that. And I would prefer hearing how you need me rather than how I can continue." He smirked.

"Stop teasing me!"

"Oh baby I haven't even started teasing yet." He winked at her.

"Yaah!"

"So tell me. May I?"

Yeona nodded slowly giving him the permission he needed.

Switching off the bright lights in the room, he hovered over Yeona and kissed her sweetly as he slowly dragged down the zipper. Peeling her body off the white gown, Tae moved his eyes across her body lovingly.

"You are so beautiful Yeona. I could never get enough of you."

Digging his face in the crook of her neck, he started kissing her again, saying sweet words with every kiss he left on her skin.

Taking up all the courage, Yeona held Taehyung by his face and pulled him into a long passionate kiss. They parted from that kiss and supported their foreheads against eachother as V kissed her nose.

"Thankyou." Tae smiled.

"For?"

"For not being so ideal." He said.

"What does that mean?"

"That means ...you being not my ideal type makes me wanna know you more and want you more...just like...now."

Yeona slapped Tae playfully.
"Byuntae!"

"Yes. Only for you!" He said as he smirked wildly before unhooking Yeona's bra effortlessly.

Without much doubt, they had a wild night before they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Yeona woke up to find her body lovingly secured under the arms of the man she loved. She slowly turned towards his sleeping form. Smiling at his adorable form, she traced her thumb across his cheekbones.

"Look at you sleeping so innocently..."
She traced a her thumb across his lower lip.
"Who would have known this softie could be a beast in bed..." She whispered.

"Hmm... No one needs to know the beast I am in bed..." Tae mumbled in his morning voice, taking Yeona by surprise.

"You- You were awake?"

"Not until you started mumbling I am a beast in bed." Tae said, his eyes still closed.

"I-"

"Mmhm... Now find some excuse... Go on..." Tae smiled, pulling Yeona closer by her waist.

Yeona couldn't find words while Tae was clearly enjoying the situation. He moved a bit down to place his head on Yeona's naked chest, entangling their legs together, he peacefully settled on kissing the crook of her neck.

Yeona giggled at his childlike behaviour. She started to run her fingers through his locks as he hummed feeling satisfied to her fingers.

"Don't you need to go for work?" Yeona finally spoke.

"Nope. I took a long leave to spend as much time as I can with my wife."

Yeona smiled and placed a kiss on his head. Entangled in each other's arms, they drifted off to sleep again.

__________________________________________________

A/N:

So this is the end to this fanfiction.
Thank you all again for walking along with us throughout the story.

We Love You!