44.1: Lovemaking.

A/N: Another adult scene incoming. You've been warned. 
As previously said, by skipping this scene, you won't miss anything important to the original story, thank you for reading my story so far! You guys are amazing! qwq

The kiss got passionate so quickly. The longing feeling his kiss made me feel, made my heart flutter in happiness.

"Let's stop here.." said Cloud while slightly pushing me away.

I was a bit taken aback by his sudden reaction that it made my heart drop, but when I took a glimpse of his face, I knew that he was holding back.

"Are you worried?" I asked in a gentle voice, "You've just recovered–" but I interrupted him with a kiss.

He was tense under my body which made me smile faintly, "You don't have to hold yourself back." 

He tried to play it cool even though he was clearly flustered, "I'm not."

I chuckled as my hand went down his pants. I grabbed his already hardened cock and started stroking it, "Really? But you're already so hard here." I said teasingly.

His breaths became ragged as he started to suppress his moans.

My hand started moving up and down which surprisingly got a bigger reaction from him this time. And seeing him react to my touch like that, I felt even more daring than before. Yet before I could do anything, he grabbed my shoulders and with a strength placed me under him which made us switch places.

"You asked for it." he said while fondling my breast. 

I felt myself blush at his sudden touch. I was embarrassed to moan from a simple touch, but Cloud seemed very satisfied and started kissing me on my neck, making his way down to my chest.

He grabbed my night gown and pulled it up, exposing me to him. He then proceeded to suck on my breasts which made me moan at the sudden pleasure I was feeling.

He was getting bolder with each second passing by. This time, he pulled down his pants which revealed his stiff cock. He grabbed my legs and pulled them apart. His lips then fell on mine, and we kissed passionately.

His tongue was swirling around mine, he was taking the initiative. He tasted sweet. 

"I'll be gentle." he said in between.

I didn't have time to react, but between the heated kiss I felt his hard dick entering me. Both me and Cloud moaned when he got to my deepest spot.

Without any warning, he started moving and that's when I felt like losing my mind to how great it felt.

He was picking up on his pace while also getting slightly rougher with me. 

"Ahh.. mmm..." I couldn't suppress my moans.

My moans seemed to encourage him as he handled me a bit aggressively, but even though he was rough, he was gentle at the same time.

"You feel so good." he said seductively.

"Mmmm.. ahh.." I couldn't even respond to him.

He got faster and started dominating me even more which made my mind go blank with each thrust.

I was overjoyed at how loving he was during this. He made sure it felt good, and I definitely let him know with my moans. 

This time it was my turn to make him feel as loved as he made me feel from the inside. I pushed him on the mattress and forced my way in as I started riding him. 

His head shot up at how great it felt for him. But even with my thrusts, he grabbed my hips and kept shoving himself inside of me. It felt too good. I felt my liquids pouring down my pussy, making his dick being easily slipped inside of me.

He grabbed my breasts and pulled me close to him while forcing a kiss on me. It felt so good, I was happy. 

"Hnng.." I whined.

It felt as if I were drowned in the moment. Our body, that was now one, made me feel so fuzzy. I loved him, I loved doing this with him so much..

Even he looked at me with such a fierce gaze that made me swoon for him.

I was at the edge of cumming, but he then turned me over and started doing me from behind which made tears of pleasure fill up in my eyes at how good it felt. He grabbed my breasts from behind as he kept thrusting harshly into me. 

My weakest spot was being hit so many times that I felt overwhelmed by that feeling only.

His cock started getting big inside me, even warmer than it already was. 

At this rate I'm going to get pregnant...

"I'm gonna cum..!" he said as he fastened even more.

"Ahh.. ahh.. ahh!" he thrusted deeply into me for a few times but in next instance his semen started to fill me up and I felt myself also coming.

"Uhh.." he moaned after thrusting one last time to get everything inside me.

"Ahh.." I breathed out.

Once he separated from me, I felt how weak my legs felt. I lied down on the bed while trying to catch my breath. Cloud lied down beside me but pulled me close to him that we were now facing each other.

"Are you okay?" he asked in such a gentle voice that would melt everyone's heart.

I felt myself smile tenderly, "Yeah."

We both then were resting in each other's arms in peace. I was exhausted from the rough treatment I received before, but my heart was blooming in happiness. He made everything feel so right.

"I love you." I said with a smile.

He looked taken aback, but his lips then formed into a genuine smile, "I love you, too." he said with a happiness written in his voice.