25: Wherever you go, I'll follow.

It was midnight and after my vision was confirmed to be true, I just couldn't sleep. Cloud would soon depart without telling me and just that thought itself was making me sad. 

To imagine I would have to go back to my normal life where I'm loved, but a third-wheel, isn't a place I wanted to come back to. Not after I have found out how much fun I was having with Cloud around.

I wanted to get to know him more, but what if I am going to be a bother to him? Well, it doesn't hurt to try..

Knowing Cloud would be getting up soon, I decided to go ahead and wait for him in front of the entrance to the sector 6. It was quite chilly and for some reason I was even nervous while I was waiting for Cloud.

I decided to look into the visions to see where he was currently, and he was really right behind the corner so I quickly escaped my visions and took a deep breath with my heart racing so fast.

I then saw him walking slowly as he was looking at the ground with his shoulders dropped. 

"Well, look who it is! Talk about a coincidence!" I confidently stepped in his way which made him look at me.

"What are you doing here?" he said coldly.

"Waiting~!" I said sweetly.

"Why?"

"Because I'm not sick of you yet." I then looked deeply into his eyes as I walked over to him.

"You shouldn't be here." he said.

I smiled at him, "I just want to be with you longer, can I?" I said honestly which seemed to take him aback.

But he hasn't said a word, meaning he was really thinking about this, "Please?" I said with a tilt with my head.

"You're not exactly someone to do as anyone says, are you?" he said with a sigh yet there was a hint of happiness in his voice.

"You're right about that! Okay, let's go!" I said as I turned on my heels and headed to the entrance.

Cloud was behind me, taking some time, but then I heard him groan in pain which made me turn around.

There was a tear rolling down his cheek as he was looking at me, "Are you alright, Cloud?" I asked worriedly as I hurried towards him.

But he turned away from me, trying to hide his weak part of him.

"It's nothing." he said.

I felt myself frown. I was worried about him. But it was better for me to not pry as I have previously told myself.

We were in the tunnel now, heading towards the gate to sector 6. Cloud was quiet as always and same with me.

My head has been throbbing ever since I looked into where he was before we met here again.

I felt a liquid pour down my nose. It was my own blood which startled me but I tried to mask it in front of Cloud. 

He put his arm in front of me to stop me in my tracks all of sudden as he looked towards a recently started fire, "Someone's been here." he said, looking around for any signs of movements.

"I'll help you locate them." I said with a smile as I focused on the future visions.

They were hiding, waiting for us to get closer so they would attack us. However, they were weak, at least for Cloud.

But once I got out of the vision I felt my sight blur for a second as I got dizzy for a second.

"They are hiding." I said, trying to cover the panic in my voice.

Was this because of my visions? Does my ability have its own limits? 

I was deep in thoughts because of it. It's true that my ability was too good to be true without any obstacles, of course my life couldn't get a tiny bit easier.

"How did you know, girly?" said one of the local bandits as they all came out from the hiding.

Cloud didn't hesitate as he pulled out his Buster sword and stood protectively in front of me. 

"You didn't exactly try to hide it." said Cloud as he dashed towards them.

I could hear the pained screams and battle cries, yet there was no doubt Cloud was going to win. My headache was getting worse and I was silently panicking on the inside. 

I knew if I showed my weakened ability now, he would send me home without a doubt. 

But my one and only wish was to be with him as long as possible. 

"Let's go." said Cloud as he stood a bit further from me.

I smiled, in hope to mask my throbbing headache, "Good job, Cloud!" 

We then proceeded further towards the entrance of sector 7.