7: The power flowing in me.

He was slightly smiling, but I could tell thanks to his expressions, gestures and mimics that he was emotionless to a certain point. His eyes only confirmed that for me. He was a SOLDIER, just like Zack used to be.

He was probably dangerous for me. But there was no sign of threat coming from him.

"So, do you like them?" I tried to cover my worry.

"I have never seen any flowers like these. They are.... pretty." he said, as if embarrassed to compliment the flowers.

I chuckled.

 Yeah, this guy was no threat.

"Well, enjoy your stay here then." I smiled as I finished watering the lavenders.

"Thanks." he said as he took his leave silently.

His gaze surely always made me feel weird, but maybe that's just how he was. As a SOLDIER, he surely saw a lot of traumatic things, I couldn't blame him.

But that's when I got a vision, thanks to my materia I knew it was about to happen soon. But why? Why was I getting a vision?

I saw Cloud getting pushed by Barret who was so mad at Cloud, even though it wasn't Cloud's fault. He was wronged.

There was a liquid flowing down my nose. I wiped it with my hand, seeing it was my own blood.

I got surprised and the panic was rising in me.

"Don't think about it. It was so random. It's time for lunch, so let's go eat..." I thought to myself.

I started to make my way to the Seventh Heaven where Tifa and the rest were. However, there was also a part of me that was curious if it was really going to happen. And what did this vision mean in the first place?

I opened the door to the Seventh Heaven, I didn't get to process anything on time, but I heard Barret being furious, "It's your fault Jessie is like this now!" and that's when he pushed Cloud whose muscular figure stumbled backwards and fell on me.

My head started to hurt so much as the flashes of my visions were getting the best of me. The nosebleed got much worse now and I felt my consciousness slowly fading. I was trying my best to remain in my senses.

"Yui!" Tiffa shouted.

Cloud, who fell on me, hastily got up and tended to me, "Are you alright?" his voice was so distant.

Tifa was also calling out to me, wiping my nosebleed. This was so embarrassing enough as it was.

"Yeah.." I said weakly.

I luckily didn't give in and I got back to my senses. I quickly separated from both of them, "I'm sorry, I just barged in when you were in the middle of something. I have some things to attend to, so I will take my leave a lot earlier today. I came here to say goodbye." I laughed it off.

Barret came to me, "Yui, I'm sorry. I really didn't see you there." he apologized, "No, Barret, it's not your fault. I came here out of nowhere." 

"But you had a really bad nosebleed just now, are you sure you're okay?" Tifa was looking at me worriedly.

I nodded with a smile. I got up quickly with Cloud being attentive. He was making sure I was okay.

"See you tomorrow, everyone!" I smiled brightly.

Everyone said their goodbyes with me except for Barret. He was watching me intently which made me flustered, "See you, Barret." I said with a smile still stuck on my face, "Goddamn, Yui. Come here! I really didn't mean to hurt you like that!" he went to me for a hug but before he could hug me, Cloud stopped him, "I think you've done enough to her." he said with a cold voice even though it was meant playfully, "What did you say!?" Barret got mad at him but I hugged him anyway, "See you, Barret!" I said sweetly and separated from him quickly.

Barret softened his angry features, "See you, Yui." he said with a smile now.

I then turned on my heels and headed to the exit, "I'm also going." said Cloud as he went behind me.

We both exited the bar together. It was silent between us but this time, he broke the silence, "Are you sure you're okay? The nosebleed you had was quite bad." he said which made me look up at him, "I'm fine. I just appeared to be somewhere in the wrong time." I chuckled.

"Do you live far?" he asked, "Yeah. I live in sector 5." I said. His eyes widened in shock, "Then.. Why are you coming all the way here?" but I kept smiling, ".. I want to color this gloomy sector with flowers." 

All of sudden, Tifa came out of nowhere and wrapped her hands around Cloud's arm with her chest touching him. I knew this gesture too well, a girl of jealousy would do this. I didn't want Tifa to misunderstand this any longer, so I took my leave without saying anything this time. I have already said goodbye, there was no need for another.

"See you, Yui!" said Tifa with a wave.

I smiled as I waved back and didn't turn back. 

I just want to go home..