🖤🐰 Drown | Wu Chang x Reader

Hehe, I'm back :) Also, quick reminder! I might've forgotten some requests, if I did, please tell me! Onto the story! :)

~~~~

The White and Black Guards had their souls imbued into an umbrella where they are bound together, forever. 

Summary: Wu Chang somehow got themselves an adventurous yet stubborn significant other... Sure, their stubbornness was cute at times but... will it lead to something seriously bad some day? 

Ship: Wu Chang x Reader

Type: Angst to Fluff

Length: Short

AU: /

Skin: /

Word Count: 1387

Here are some keys:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
F/C: Favourite Colour
H/C: Hair Colour
E/C: Eye Colour

Special note: Requested by @EliaWhite4 ^^ Thank you for the request! I hope this was up to your standards~

~~~~

(already dating)

Y/N's POV:

"Wuwu!"

You excitedly grabbed Bi'an's and Wuji's hand, guiding them towards the big shipwreck at Lakeside village.

"Where are we going Y/N?" Wujiu questioned you with an annoyed look. You said nothing, only looking at him with a big bright smile.

"Just follow me!"

Wujiu gave a sigh but you could see the small pink tint on his face. Giggling to yourself, you pulled them up the board onto the upper deck. The shipwreck's floor was covered in mold and dust, kind of slippery but you ran along anyway.

"Slow down Y/N!" Bi'an cried, concern written clear in his gaze. You let out a carefree laugh, the wind blew against your face as you H/C hair blew out behind you. Your enjoyed the sensation and heaved a contented sigh.

You stopped at the railing, facing towards the vast ocean. It was near sunset and the ocean glittered beautifully under an array of red and orange colours. You slowly opened your eyes, studying each and every wave of the ocean, unaware of the two hunters who had gathered beside you.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Bi'an whispered, he too was captured by the beauty of the peaceful sea. You looked over at him and smiled, the calm aura of the air around you just made you even more giddy and happy.

Perhaps it was because of the atmosphere around you or something because you were filled with the sudden desire to be closer to this masterpiece of nature. You timidly looked up at Wujiu, who was also contently staring at the ocean but with a slight hint of tensity.

"Wujiu~"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Pick me up and put me on the railing please?"

"W-What?" Bi'an overheard your conversation and was immediately worried.

"No can do Y/N, that is too dangerous."

"Please!" You stared at Wujiu with your puppy eyes, your hands clasped tightly together, your soft lips forming a cute pout.

"I-I, you might fall." Wujiu looked away, his form now rigid and no longer at ease. He seemed to be even more tense than how he usually was. Bi'an just stared on, he too was rather tense, not like his usual soft and caring self.