🖤 I Hate You | Yandere!Mary x Helena (more planned out version)

ALSO, I know full well that this storyline I created doesn't fit into Mary's backstory but just ignore Mary's backstory for this okay?
Lastly, I wonder what your interpretations will be about this new Mary. Please do tell me in the comments, I wonder if you can come up with more creative ideas. Mine was pretty straight forward and I'd like to see more different ideas ^^ enjoy the update

Although Helena lost her vision due to a disease, she can still perceive the outside world through hearing. In this game, she firmly grasps her cane, seeking a way to victory.

Summary: I... will never be her.

Ship: Mary x Helena

Type: Angst

Length: Moderate

AU: /

Skin: /

Word Count: 2668

~~~~

Mary's POV:

"Die!"

"Useless!"

"She starved us!"

"She never helps us!"

"She isn't fit!"

"She doesn't care!"

The words ring inside my head, what does one have to do to get rid of the voices?

I subconsciously reach a hand up to touch the scar that remains clearly etched on my neck. The red stains clear as day, the stitches stiff and hard. I could never forget.

"She doesn't care."

Perhaps they were right. I didn't care. I couldn't care. My life was meaningless, the rumours weren't real. I didn't meet the one who would bring me whole. I didn't meet the one who would complete me. The hope was fake. The reason I lived for was fake.

The air was stiff and cold. I was chained, I couldn't move. My heart was beating still as I felt no fear.

I was empty, I was broken, I wasn't normal.

"She isn't fit for the position."

I placed my hands on either side of my ears, blocking out the voices to no avail. The voices grew only louder, they consumed my mind, they consumed me. They told me who I was, they moulded me to who I was.

The wood felt warm underneath my neck, I wonder how many have used this before me? How many blood was spilt on this same thing?

I held my head in my arms as I was trapped in the same looping sequence again. The voices. The images. The memories.

"She has nothing to live for."

No. I did. I did have something to live for. I just need to find her.

I felt the crowds' stares bore into my back.

Knock knock.

Who? All at once, the voice vanished, replaced by the same feeling of emptiness I had tried so hard to remove from myself, the same pit of despair.

"Mary?"

My heart suddenly seemed to beat a little faster, my cheeks seemed to grow a little redder, the emptiness seemed to dim a little. How?