🎊 Big Party | 200 reads special

(200 reads special!!!!) ik not a lot but hey, who cares! This is really shitty and stuff, but I really wanted to make it. Inspired by the video, check it out, it's so dam awesome!!! This is just gonna be me turning the video into words UwU enjoy!!

3rd person POV:
Demi, Eli, Servais and  Emily all waited with anticipation as they grinned at each other. The survivors had planned out a big party for their second anniversary at Lakeside Village, it was their job to bring the hunter they encounter there.

Just as they had expected, the song, 'Here With You' started. They clapped their hands together at the beat as they felt themselves transition to Lakeside Village.

According to their plan, Eli told Servais where Ann, their hunter for the round was and Servais immediately went to distract her.

While Servais was busy containing Ann, Eli, Demi and Emily were busy getting ready. At the start of the huge shipwreck, they found a platform for Emily to stand on. Underneath the setting sunlight, Emily's firefly costume looked stunning, she glowed like a real firefly. The sparkly diamonds on her dress twinkled around as the three called Servais over.

"Help me!"

All at once, the three cried out and they waited for Servais to lead Ann over.

By now, the music was already very loud, echoing around the map, pumping everyone into the mood, though, if Ann had noticed, she didn't give a crap and continued to chase Servais with a deadly gleam in her eyes.

"Come get me!"

Servais cried as he almost tripped on Ann's black cat. With a sheepish grin, he adjusted his hat before going towards the sound of his friends.

~~~~

Finally, he arrived just in time as Emily began to sing along to the lyrics of the song. It was loud and it definitely caught Ann off guard.

It was a pretty sight. Emily stood in the blue light of her own costume as Eli's owl flew behind her, glowing in a spot of bright white light. Demi waved two beer bottles behind Emily as she had that big excited grin plastered on her face. Emily, of course, sang her heart out, her arms slowly moving to the beat, creating magical blue music note to swirl around her. Servais, not missing out of course, helped magic up some colourful confetti, showering it onto the floor. Just as Servais was growing confident with his magical skills, he accidentally magicked up two fluffy rabbits, chuckling under his breath, he pushed them back in and continued for the next shower of confetti. Out popped a patrol dog-

Moving on.

Ann finally warmed up against the group of survivors as Demi excitedly dragged her closer, Servais helped shower some soft white sparkles. Emily offered her mic to Ann who blushed with embarrassment as her cat hoped up on her shoulder, studying Eli with interest. With an excited meow, the black cat leapt towards Eli, clinging onto his face for dear life as Brook the owl let out a startled 'hoot' before flying off. Coming to her decision, Ann took the mic timidly, under the help of some encouraging words from Demi and the blaring music of 'here with you', Ann belted out the music of the hunters. It was...shocking.

Anyways, meanwhile, Emma spectated from above, once she saw how Ann had warmed up with them and even sang a...peculiar song, she decided it was time to find them and get the party started!

"Freddy! Your map!"

With a nod, the survivors gathered up the hunters, saying they had something they wanted to show them, and they all peered closer at the map. Helpfully, Freddy pointed out the place where the group of five was, only to be completely ignored as the rest had already dashed off.