Short Prompts

⚠️ This chapter contains Reader x Character ships and Character x Character ships ⚠️

A quick A/N: I came across many prompts so I decided to write some <3 I also tried to make Y/N gender-neutral. Hope this is ok luvs <3

⚠️ Prompts from Tumblr and Pinterest, credits to them ⚠️

~~~~

Prompt #1: (Mike x Norton)

Mike was casually walking through the manor, juggling his vibrant and multi-coloured balls, humming a soft tune under his breath. Since he wasn't looking where he was going, he walked face-first into a random protruding pillar. 

"Oof!" Mike mumbled as he fell onto the floor with a soft thud, his balls now scattered on the ground. With one hand rubbing his nose and wincing, Mike tried to best to gather the scattered balls. 

"Why are you like this..." A soft and tired voice sighs. Mike looks up to see Norton, kneeling down beside him, helping him gather up the balls on the ground. Mike smiled brightly.

"Aww, come on! You know you love me!" Mike grinned.

"... Where did you get that idea?" Norton asked, arching a brow. 

"..." 

Mike's eyes started to water. Slowly, small and quiet sniffles were heard. The balls that they had gathered fell back to the ground again. 

"!!!" Norton looked surprised, "waIT! I'M SORRY- I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I LOVE YOU-"

Prompt #2: (Jack x Y/N)

Y/N skips down the hallway from the kitchen, holding two ice-creams in their hand, one being F/F while the other was chocolate. 

They slid to a stop when they arrived at the garden on the hunters' side of the manor. 

"Jack?" Their small voice called, E/C eyes scanning the presumably empty garden. 

"Hello princess / prince~" A flirtatious voice said as Y/N felt slim hands wrap around their waist. A bright smile spread clear on their features. 

"I got ice-cream for you!" Y/N smiled brightly, offering a slightly melted chocolate ice-cream to Jack. He took it gently from them. 

"Thanks darling." Jack thanked Y/N as he moved his mask to the side of his face so he could eat the ice-cream. 

The two sat down on a bench in the garden as they enjoyed their ice-cream in silence. 

"... My mouth's cold." Jack said randomly as they finished their ice-cream. Y/N looked up and smirked.

"Want me to warm it up for you?" They said, leaning up and smiling. 

"Y-Yes-" Jack stuttered, a soft red glow spreading on his cheeks.

"Give me a second!" Y/N chirped as they hopped down from the bench as disappeared back into the manor. Jack looked at them, confused clear on his face. 

~~~~

Moments later, Y/N appeared back with a mug in their hand.

"Here's some hot coca!" They offered, an innocent smile played at their lips. Jack wanted to die inside. 

He accepted the coca with a forced smile. 

"This... This is what you meant... right?" Y/N frowned, looking at Jack with concern since he seemed really rigid.

"S-Sure. Yep. Definitely."Jack smiled down. 

Prompt #3: (Kevin x Patricia)