🐰 Thank you ⎮Night Owl! Eli Clark x Reader

"Don't be afraid! I'll protect you." -Eli Clark, Seer

Summary: A passionate ornithologist. What will happen when they meet a beautiful, unique blue owl?

Ship: Eli x Reader 

Type: Fluff

Length: Moderate?

AU: Modern AU

Skin: Night Owl

Word Count: 2226

Here are some keys: 
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
F/C: Favourite Colour
H/C: Hair Colour
E/C: Eye Colour

~~~~

Survivor: You are the singer.
Siren: You have the most beautiful voice in the world. You are able to sing amazing songs, some people call you The Siren. You can sing a melody that is able to control the hunter. It lasts forever unless the hunter is able to break free. While the hunter is under your trance, you may move and ONLY move the hunter around. Be careful though because the hunter will repeatedly fight against you, trying to break free.

Isolation: Living in a world of fame, you have learnt not to trust anyone, for they just try to steal everything you have. When you decode with another survivor, decoding speed is slowed down for 10%. The effect can multiply to the highest of 30%

Keeping up the apperance: Being a famous singer requires a good body. Maybe people expect you to look pretty and also sound good. So in your spare time, you work out. A lot. Pallet dropping speed and Vaulting speed is both increased by 5%

Good Melodies: Lots of creative melodies pop up in your mind, you are very easily destracted. Every time you fail a callibration, the decode is set back for 30% Every survivor that has been knocked down will slow down your decoding for 5% Your speed for opening the gate is also slowed down for 5%

~~~~

Y/N's POV:

You woke up in your small apartment. Sunlight shone through underneath your curtains. You sat up and reached over to pull back your curtains, letting out a satisfied smile when you felt the warmth wash over you. Yawning, you flung your legs over the side of your bed.

The warmth of the sunlight lit up your mood and you can't help but let a smile spread across your face. It was so relaxing.

You walked to the shower, stripped and stared the water. You felt the warm water rush on your bare skin and gave a sigh of relief.

After you finished, you dried off yourself and pulled on some clothes. You chose a bland white shirt and a short black skirt. It was autumn, cool breeze slipped through your window in your room as you grabbed a long brown coat and a black scarf. You walked over to the door while securing your scarf snuggly around your neck. On your way out the door, you grabbed a brown painter's hat (no idea what those are called), topping your outfit off. With a satisfied smile, you walked out of your building.

~~~~

You arrived at a small coffee shop. Pushing the big glass door open, you were blasted with the aroma of coffee. You inhaled, already feeling slightly more energised. Finding a small table for two by the window, you sat down, placing your bag behind yourself.

"Good Morning, Miss Y/N!" Naib greeted you. He was working in this small shop, the two of you had become friends with the amount of visits you payed here. You offered Naib a bright smile before replying.

"I'd like the usual please-'' You broke off as a small knock sounded on the window. Surprised, you looked over, raising your brows in confusion. You spotted a bright blue owl, perched precariously on the edge of the window, staring intently at you. It's sparkly whitish-blue eyes widen in surprise as it realised you had acknowledged its presence. It gave a squawk and flapped its wings, flying off, leaving a trail of blue feathers behind it. With your mouth slightly agape, you turned to Naib and gave his a questioning stare.