🖤 Victorian Letters ⎮Victor x Reader

Summary:

Ship: Victor x Reader

Type: Angst

Length: Short?

AU: /

Skin: /

Word Count:

Here are some keys:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
F/C: Favourite Colour
H/C: Hair Colour
E/C: Eye Colour

Note: Inspired by the video up above. I was captured by how pretty these Victorian letters looked and tbh, I would cry if I ever received a letter like that in my mailbox-

(edited)

~~~~

3rd Person POV:

"We thank you for participating in the manor games. You are now free to leave." A sunken, deep voice rang throughout the speakers in the manor as the doors finally swung open.

Everyone had awaited this day. Yet now that it was finally happening, a feeling of sadness settled in each and every survivor's stomachs.

In the end, no one really got the prize money but they did earn something far more precious than money, friendships that'll last for eternity. Some had even gotten a shot at love.

Now, a bittersweet goodbye was happening between Victor and Y/N.

~~~~

"I'll miss you Victor. I really will." Y/N mumbled, their head hung down low as they faced the ground, holding back tears threatening to spill. A look of confusion spread across Victor's face.

"I thought you were leaving as well. You are leaving right, Y/N?" Victor asked, titling his head to the side as a frown made its way to his face.

Silence hung between the two as dread slowly sank deeper into Victor's heart.

"Y/N..?" Victor said slowly, his voice trembling as Y/N finally looked up, their big E/C doe eyes glossy with tears.

"I'm not Victor... I'm staying here with (hunter of choice)." As soon as the words left Y/N's mouth, you could basically feel Victor's heart falling to the ground, hitting it and shattering into millions of scattered pieces. His face visibly paled as tears silently trailed down his cheeks.

Neither one of them said anything. One with their head lowered and the other holding back tears.

"Y/N! Come back, we're closing up the manor now." (hunter of choice) came waltzing out through the pair of open doors and came up to Y/N, wrapping their arms securely around them. Victor looked up, tears now blocking his vision as he looked at the blissful couple.

He'd never have that.

"Oh- Am I interrupting something?" (hunter of choice) asked as they finally detected the heavy atmosphere that floated in the air. Y/N swallowed the lump in their throat as they looked up from the ground at met Victor's glossy golden eyes. Immediately, a sour feeling shot up their nose but they held strong, pulling Victor into a warm hug, "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." Victor mumbled inaudibly because his voice was shaking so much.

With that, Y/N and (hunter of choice) walked back into the manor and the doors swung close. Closing Victor from Y/N's life forever.

~~~~

Now that the manor was empty of survivors except for Y/N, everything seemed to have become dull and bland. There was no joyful laughter after a successful match, no bickering from Martha and Naib, no mother-like reminders to sleep early or eat healthy everyday from Emily and most importantly, no Victor to keep Y/N company all the time.