🐰 Minecraft? | Yandere!Emily x Gamer!Reader

Kindness alone won't help you survive in this crazy world. Not all patients receive proper care and not all doctors possess a benevolent heart.

Summary: Y/N really likes Emily. Emily really likes them. Y/N was a gamer. Emily was a doctor. Y/N wasn't good at expressing their feelings, whether it be with words or actions. Emily wasn't good with words but she sure knew a way to do so with actions. But when the shy gamer gets tired of waiting and yearning secretly for something more than friendship with Emily, will they be able to find a way to express themselves with something they love just as dearly?

Ship: Emily x Reader

Type: Fluff

Length: Moderate

AU: Modern AU

Skin: /

Word Count:

Here are some keys:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
F/C: Favourite Colour
H/C: Hair Colour
E/C: Eye Colour

Special Note: Requested by @digeo360 ^^ Thank you for the request and plot idea. I hope this was what you... somewhat had in mind!

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing with this chapter- Enjoy, I guess.
*Emily and Y/N are roommates

~~~~

Emily respected Y/N's love for gaming, however, she wouldn't say that it wasn't a nuisance.

Why was it a nuisance? Well, mainly because Y/N liked to play with online strangers. They said it would help them make more friends and that it was easier to play that way. Emily didn't like that.

Y/N is supposed to be mine. Only mine.

The online strangers also didn't know how to keep it in their pants. Many of which would always try to hit Y/N up. It honestly pissed Emily off.

But, no matter what, Emily loved Y/N. She would never take away something Y/N loved so dearly.

That's why, Emily had to take matters into her own hands.

~~~~

Right now, Emily was stalking Y/N who was on a date with one of the 'friends' from a random online game. Emily had asked Y/N not to go, claiming that dates with strangers were dangerous and that Y/N had no idea who was on the other side of the screen. However, the stranger wouldn't give up and continued to pester Y/N for the past weeks. Finally, Y/N gave in, saying that they trusted whoever was on the other side of the screen.

Emily was mad and sad but she couldn't stop Y/N. That's why Emily followed Y/N in secret.

Now, the two were standing under a streetlight which illuminated their faces. The man was holding Y/N's hand, grasping it tightly and slowly leaning in. Emily felt rage and jealousy boil up in her. She also noticed that an uncomfortable look spread on Y/N's face.

Emily put her plan into action.

"Oh, Y/N! I thought you went back home already?" Emily called out, walking down the street casually. Y/N turned around in surprise, a look of relief on their face.

"Ah, Emily! What're you doing here?" Y/N asked, pulling their hand from the man who had a look of annoyance. Emily smirked in victory.

"Well, I decided to go for a quick walk before it got too dark. Didn't think I'd see you here, having fun on your date?" Emily asked, walking over and slinging an arm around Y/N's shoulder. Y/N smiled brightly.