🖤 I Hate You | Yandere! Mary x Helena

Requested by: @ren-ryuki 

Although Helena lost her vision due to a disease, she can still perceive the outside world through hearing. In this game, she firmly grasps her cane, seeking a way to victory. 

Summary: I... will never be her.

Ship: Mary x Helena

Type: Angst

Length: Short

AU: /

Skin: /

Word Count: 1372

~~~~

Mary's POV:

Perhaps it's her carefree manner... perhaps it's her sweet innocence...perhaps it's just her... She has ignited a fire in me. A feeling, an emotion. I was empty, nothing until she came along. I had light, I had life. I need her. She is worth anything. I will not let anything get in the way of us. I will not let anyone get in the way of us.

"Mary?"

I jolted out of my thoughts as I looked on over to the source of the voice. Helena. Oh, how can one be so perfect? There she stood, under the beautiful sunlight, looking like an angel, perhaps she was an angel. Her pure and big eyes, short but soft hair, innocent and bright smile. She was the one I want, the one I need.

"Mary? Are you okay? You're face is completely red!" Concern written evident on her face, Helena tried to come on over to me and check on me but she tripped on air and managed to fall on top of me. I let out a squeak as I felt her land on top if me, her face rested on my chest as Helena's eyes grew wider.

"Omigosh! I'm so so sorry Mary! Are you okay? Ugh, I've gone and done it again! How did we manage to end up like this?"

I was about to let out a soft giggle and assure her before I realised she had said 'again'. I was pretty sure she had never fallen on top of me before.

"Again?"

"O-Oh, well..." Helena's face was beet red as she smoothed down her dress and looked at her feet.

I grew more and more impatient as my heart grew with jealousy. Had someone spent time with my precious Helena?

"I-I't nothing really. I was out with Michiko by the garden, we were looking at the flowers when I accidentally tripped and fell on Michiko..." Helena laughed softly after this before her face moulded back into that bright smile. "Oh well, it's all in the past. Let's hang out together?"

It wasn't all in the past. I only wish I had known this earlier.

"Of course." I forced that fake smile on my face before taking Helena's hand and leading her off to Moonlight River Park. It was a fun place to be.

"O-Oh Mary. Can we not go to the amusement park? I don't like roller coasters!"

"Of course, where would you like to go?" I mentally beat myself up for forgetting that Helena didn't like amusement parks.

"How about by the garden-"

"Helena! Dear! O-Oh-"

I looked on over to the source of voice and I felt my heart burn in rage when I realised who it was. Michiko.

"Michiko! Hello!"

"I see, you are busy, I'll  leave both of you be then. I'm sorry."

"Wait! Michiko, don't leave yet! What did you want to ask me?"