🖤 Gone Forever | Martha Behamfil x Reader

Sick and tired of being grounded and doing the same old thing day and day, Martha wants to pilot her own plane. Perhaps by winning this game she will be able to fulfil her wish. 

Summary: Their... gone.

Ship: Martha x Reader

Type: Angst

Length: Short

AU: /

Skin: /

Word Count: 1785

Here are some keys:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
F/C: Favourite Colour
H/C: Hair Colour
E/C: Eye Colour

~~~~

Martha's POV:

For the past year, I have been fighting against my feelings for you. I told myself, 'I was a independent woman, I didn't need love.' To me, love was weak, it made me vulnerable and I couldn't afford to be vulnerable. I had been trained to be a hard shell, to be unbreakable, to be emotionless. But, you broke through my barrier. You came to me, you comforted me through my darkest times, you told me it was okay to be weak. I didn't have to put up my guard around you. We were carefree and happy, I was actually myself around you. I still remember when I had first fallen for you...

"Help me!" Vera yelled as she struggled against the balloons, she was helpless, high in the air, wobbling dangerously. She had done her part, kiting flawlessly for 3 ciphers. Now it was time for me to do mine.

"Don't move I'm coming!" I answered as I discarded my cipher that was barely touched and ran towards Vera. She was now on the chair in the basement. It was going to be a hard rescue but nothing I hadn't faced before.

"Stop decoding I'm going in!" You had yelled, coming to help me finish my cipher. By now, I was halfway to the basement, my chest lighting up with pink light, signalling that the hunter was near. For the round, it was Bon Bon. I neared the basement, crouching down behind a big bucket and waiting patiently. I had decided to wait till our ciphers were primed before rescuing Vera. What a big mistake.

"Cipher machine primed!"

"Don't move I'm coming!"

I leaped out from my hiding place, confidently striding towards Bon Bon as he waited with anticipation at the top of the stairs.

Vera's time was limited, rising higher by the second, I panicked. I didn't have enough time to trick Bon Bon into falling from the top of the stairs so I just ran. I took a hit, the metal stick harsh on my back as I grunted in pain, still running forward. Bon Bon's red light shone closer as I neared the chair. I turned around and took aim, shooting with much accuracy as I didn't take another look and focused on getting Vera out of the ropes.

*The sound of excitment*

Bon Bon's hard metal stick hit me on my already injured back, making my let out a yelp of pain mixed with surprise. Had I missed? No, Bon Bon brought exciment. Without realising, you had popped the cipher, I was too lost in my thoughts, when I finally realised and reached out to rescue. One of the bombs exploded, causing me to pause. At that moment, Bon Bon had already finished cleaning his weapon. He landed another strong hit on me and I had successfully failed to save Vera from the basement.

"Thank you!"

That was the last I heard from Vera before she spun into the ground, I was also held up in the air, wriggling in the straps of the balloons.