#1 shit post

Welcome to my first ever shit post. Instead of working on the 200 reads special chapter, I have decided to use my time to make this useless chapter. Aren't my time management skills on point?

Sneak Peak of upcoming chapters:
Big Party | 200 reads special
The night could almost never end. For once, the manor was actually lively, music echoed throughout the air, lights shone from the windows, laughter was heard through the hallways. For once, everyone in the manor was happy. People danced like nobody was watched, drank like there was no tomorrow and had the time of thief lives. Some drank, some played cheesy games with thief friends, some danced to the music. The three inventors, Tracy, Luca and Mad eyes (heheh forgot his name) grouped together, talking about their new inventions with enthusiasm only inventors could understand. The 'royalties' had a pleasant chat with each other, with Kreacher occasionally sneaking a jewel or two. That night, everyone could actually be themselves. No masks. Just them.

I Hate You | Yandere!Mary x Helena
"I can't live without you!"

"Then don't!"

Those harsh words hurt. No, they don't. They broke me, my empty heart shattered into a million pieces, not even that could describe the agony I was feeling. Nothing could've compared to what I felt. Nothing. I had no reason to live. None. She's gone. She's gone. She's gone. And I'm the reason she's gone. I hate you...

Play Date | Mary x Joseph
I don't give a f*ck about you anyways, whoever said I give a sh*t about you?

I grumbled as I peeked around the corner, expecting to see him waiting patiently for me. However, he's not. Confused, I stepped out onto the pavement, looking around for a familiar head of white curls. Their nowhere to be found...

Suddenly when I looked up, I was met with the same bright blue eyes, now void of all emotion. I let out a strangled cry as I lurched forward, my hands outstretched, hoping to save him.

"You know I give a f*ck about you everyday, I guess it's time that I tell you the truth...If I share my toys will you let me stay? Don't wanna leave this Play Date with you..."

Gone Forever | Mercenary x Depressed!Reader

All your life you've felt as if you didn't belong, arriving at the manor only proved it. Your childhood was normal. Too normal. You weren't the same though. The words at home cut deeper than they seem... You had no right to feel sad, at least that's what people say, you live a 'happy' life. Be grateful! You had no right to join the manor in search for more when you already have everything! Yet, you're missing something most of them have... something you might never regain... Happiness, the feeling of being loved...

Perhaps you're looking at the wrong place...

Haven't thought much about the Yellow Roses | Joseph x Aesop, apologise for that! This all sucks, dunno why I made this. Sorry ya'll have to put up with me. See yah! Mwah!