Scenarios

Didn't see many people doing this so please tell me if you like it or not ^^ Thank you! ***Normal human AU

Aesop Carl 

You walked along the cold cemetery, the wind blowing you H/L H/C hair behind you. You kept your hands buried into the pockets of your long flowing black dress. Your hand clutched tightly on a bouquet of flowers. Your heart raced, years of isolation from your own mother, who would've thought you'd meet her again with her on her deathbed. 

With your eyes trained on the ground in front of you, you wandered aimlessly around the cemetery, looking for the right grave. 

"Oof!" 

You squeezed you eyes shut as you felt the impact force the air out of your chest. Who bumped into you? 

"S-Sorry."

You looked up to see a man with light grey hair tied up into a short ponytail. He wore a mask so it as hard for you to see his whole face. He had deep grey eyes which seem to hold much more than one should bare upon their shoulders. Uncertainty and nervousness swam in them as he reached out his hand. 

"Thank you." 

You tried to offer him a small smile but all you managed was a weird thin straight grimace. He just simply nodded before hurrying off to god knows where. 

🎞Joseph Desaulnier 🎞

Drawing was your absolute favourite. You loved how you could just create anything under the fine nib of you pen. Whether something simple like a small doodle when you were daydreaming or a whole landscape of midnight Tokyo. It entranced you and you wanted to create more. 

That's how you ended up here, in front of the Desaulnier mansion. 

You had come here to find someone, more specifically, something. That someone you were trying to find was Joseph Desaulnier, a very famous photographer. He was known for how his pictures seemed to hold life in them, how they looked really realistic. Only a selected few had actually been given the opportunity to see his pictures up close, the rest just had to deal with the online version. Even so, the pictures held uncanny realism. 

You shakily raised your hand to knock on the polished door of the mansion. Once you had explain your reason for your unexpected arrival, the doorman had led you to the waiting room, leaving you to await for further notice. 

"Miss Y/N...L/N?"

"That's me." 

The butler who had asked your name gave you a curt nod before asking you to follow him. 

Hopefully he would show me...I'd really like to see some real art. 

You followed the butler up many flights of stairs before stopping at some golden doors. The butler raised his hand before giving three sharp knocks and gesturing you to wait here.

"Once he calls, you may go in." 

You noticed how he had a slight French accent.

"Come in."

Three. Two. One. You pushed open the heavy door before stumbling into the huge room. The first thing you noticed was that the room wasn't as neat as you expected. It was actually quite messy, photograph tools were littered around when hundreds of pictures occupied his walls. 

"Woah..."

You just gasped in awe, staring at each and every masterpiece, all holding the same uncanny realism.

"Hello dear, how may I help you?"

You noticed the same French accent and concluded that he must've been French. 

"I-I was actually wondering if you would lend me a picture? I'd like to use it as reference for my newest sketch." 

"Oh?"

The young (Totally not but we'll deal with it) photographer stood up from his seat, his neat and curly white hair swayed softly to the wind. He looked almost too good to be real. His clear porcelain skin sparkled under the golden light of the sun and his eyes reflected the clearest blue. You were very tempted to just ask him to sit still and start a sketch of him. That would've been perfect. 

"You know...I don't get many requests of people using my photos as references...They usually just like to stare at how real they look." The photographer admitted. 

"Well, I'd actually wanted to use them because they looked really real and I think they can be a symbol of art."

That must've caught his attention because he gave you a small smile. 

"Very well dear, what kind o picture would you like?" 

You hesitated, to be honest, you hadn't expected it to be this easy, you thought there was going to be a lot more bargaining and stuff. 

"How about a picture of yourself? Have you ever drawn yourself?"

Looking back, you realised that you had rarely done any self-portraits. You always thought they didn't seem half as perfect and hid them deep under your stack of trash. Maybe with the help of this photographer, you might be able to get at least one good picture?

"So, have you?"

Sheepish that you must've gotten lost in your thoughts, you slowly shook your head no. 

"Very well. Would you like it if I took a picture of you now?"

Surprised by his request, you didn't have to react when he aimed his camera at you and snapped a picture. 

You at first felt a little tingly, as if something was being taken away from you before you were back to normal. 

"Beautiful." 

You were jolted back into reality when you heard his whisper. 

"H-Huh?"

He held up a picture, no doubt the one he had just took. Cautiously, you walked over, not expecting it to look half as pretty as the others. Only to learn that you were very wrong. 

"How?"

The picture was perfect. It was like how you had expected something to go horribly wrong only to find out that it was meant to be. 

"You in your purest form." 

Joseph offered the photo to you and you took it with a blush.

Heh. TWO UPDATES IN A DAY!!!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!!! It's probably unhealthy that I'm so hyped about double updates but ehhhhh \( ̄︶ ̄*\)) Probably got a little carried away with Joseph but what can I say? He's... almost perfect. Almost- = ̄ω ̄= Anyways, please tell me what do you think about these kind of chapters or do you think I should just stick to my oneshots? If you like these scenarios, please tell me what other topics you'd like me to write about. I had quite some fun writing this chapter. Now I'm off to continue my homework (ง •_•)ง See ya! <3